Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Vivekanand Education Society's Institute Of Management Studies And Research XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

All the vesimsr students are invited and also people having queries regarding the college are invited.
1 1
vinid Hey I want know abt this CLG how can I get admission in a.... 24 Mar.
vinid Admission in pgdm . 24 Mar.
B I U Post
well i am thankful to u for appreciating my efforts, well nirmal lifestyles is in bhandup, it's abt 40 mins by bus if u r coming for chembur.
---------------------
Regards,
VISHAL HARYANI,
VESIMSR, MMS 2010-12 Batch
VESIMSR on Pagalguy :
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-l...
well i posting the link for the mms course syllabus for mumbai university students :
09 - MMS Complete Syllabus New
i saw this link posted by someone on the "mh cet list declared" thread, so i posted over here, as it could be a helpful link for all of us as well.
i don't knw how much hel...
1 1
First of all, appreciate the efforts of @vharyani for this initiative to meet up before college. And as Hitesh, Vishal R, and Sneha rightly pointed out, it would definitely make sense to have more people join us.
I am ok with Nirmal Lifestyle (even though I have no clue where exactly it is). B...
well seems good thinking, well done.
maximum in favour of the plans after 20th, so fine, plans getting postponed, but atleast fix the venues, so tht our decision regarding venue atleast gets fixed early, again asking either suggest some names frm ur mind, or give green signal to nirmal lifesty...
happy independence day to all of u, sorry wishing late but i was not der in my house for the whole day, well it is said in hindi, "daer aaye durust aaye", hehehehe.
---------------------
Regards,
VISHAL HARYANI,
VESIMSR on Pagalguy :
http://www.pagalgu...
sounds good enuf!! OHU/OMS candidates would apreciate dat more than HU candidates!! tc cheers
n i guess any mall should b fine!! not juhu beach plzz!!
I second
Bro One suggestion,
I think keep the meet after 20th Aug, as the guys who would get VESIMSR in 3rd round will come to Mumbai for their admission on 22nd I hope, so lets we all meet there and go for hand out anywhere nearby ....
Because after third list we can say almost 90% of batch will be...
1 1
well guys waiting for the reply on where to meet next week, suggest some good place or is nirmal lifestyle or juhu beach fine with u guys, reply asap so tht we can plan with the dates for the meet up.
well i already replied to ur last post wherein i mentioned that i called vesimsr today n they said that there's no orientation on 16th, so don't worry.
---------------------
Regards,
VISHAL HARYANI,
VESIMSR on Pagalguy :
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/m...
1 1
wat r u guys doing abt d induction on 16th? is every1 coming to coll?? no intimation on site as yet! i guess coll will be shut tom coz of national holiday!
hey man, cmon, no need of sorry at all, we all r humans, right.
---------------------
Regards,
VISHAL HARYANI,
VESIMSR on Pagalguy :
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/57291-vivekanand-education-societys-institute-management.html...
:P Srry dude
well u shud have mentioned that earlier, how would i have understood that u r talking abt our page on facebook, never mind, modification has been made, name changed to VESIMSR instead of the full name, i hope so it's fine with all the people out here.
---------------------
Regards,
VISHA...
Nah nah... I was talking da name change @ FB... Nt out here....
Lol!!!!!!!!! dude.
well In dalmia evn though there are 190 students but definitely they are not in one batch.Its a common sense.We have 3 different divisions with approx 65 students in one division and 4th Division will start from 23rd. As far as handling the crowd is concerned we are not kids...
regarding vesimsr, well u rightly said to use the full name, but since some may not recognize it in mh-cet list declared thread, tht's why i used vivekanand, it's not wrong at all, may be we shud write it in this manner "VESIMSR(vivekanand)", but many r using short names, as for agnel, francis, e...
@Vishal Haryani..
Hey dude, request u to make the name famous as VESIMSR.. coz that looks trendy with ppl.. nowadays.. give the complete name in da description
Abt the location of meet, any place wud do for me.. But do u think Juhu Beach wud be ideal during rains??...
well the plan for meeting up is giving a nice reponse, vishal haryani(me), vishal rohra, greentree(sameet), sneha, vaitasi, hit3112(hitesh) r in favour, so almost 70-80% of people r in favour, so i think so let's meet up, but where to meet is a question, according to me either nirmal lifestyle or...
congrats n welcome vaitasi to VESIMSR, n also welcome to VESIMSR thread, well u can also follow us on orkut and facebook, well don't worry regarding thakur stuff, as lala, thakur, vivekanand, agnel, rizvi, francis, these all come in 1 category, lala n thakur r slightly ahead because of infra n lo...