Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

VGSOM, IIT KGP GD/PI experiences[2008-2010] XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hi friends..Starting a dedicated thread for VGSOM GD/PI experiences.Kindly post your experiences here.Will Post mine shortly.
  • Like 1
  • Share 1
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Sorry guys had a lot of traveling so couldn't post my experiences.
My GD/PI was on march 10th at IISc Bangalore.
My Profile
Xth: 85.2%
XIIth :91.5%
B.E : 65%
No work EX. B.E 2008 pass out
GD:
There were in total 16 guys. Two panel members. We were given a case study. And w...
dont wrry d certificates wont b even looked into...ATB with ur intrv
1 1
at bangalore also my certificates were not checked
happy holi
1 1
At the gdpi venue-SJMSOM, none of my results or certificates or their attested copies were asked for, and as far as i remember, same was the case with many others.. stil, wait until seniors have their say..
I am unable to get by photocopies attested by gazetted officer
Would self attested copies do?
I have intrw tmrw?
Hi,
My GD/PI was on 4th March at Mumbai.
GD :- It was a case study about some firm which want to maximize profit.So, we have to decide how should we proceed as
a consultant.It was ok kind of.But Moderator termed it as a fish market.
PI:-
Panel Member1(P1) , 2(P2) and ME
P1 :- Y...
hi below is my experience somewhat bizzare:
gd topic: A case study in which there is a hospital. the management is having a problem from nurses in the night shift. Two level of management people r there a lady and there is her boss. These nurses were given a raise of 8% earlier still their a...
Honestly, haven't!
Did u really not apply newhere else? or just to avoid any comparision?
1 1
Hi all,
Centre: IISc, Bangalore
My profile:
Jmet rank:345
Decent acads, avg extra curriculars
Fresher
I had the gd/pi on March 14th, morning slot. As some one had already mentioned most of us were waiting there from 7.30 am and the presentation started at 9 ...
Hey sachin,
Like IITKGP has 120 seats. Can you tell me last year how many students were waitlisted,what was the size of the released list? Till what point the waiting list moved?
Etc...
No, you are absolutely right, the results can be expected anytime after 7th April.
As communicated by the seniors i think the result will come at around second week of aprill
Seniors please correct me if i am wrong.
Any idea on when the results come out?
Hi puys,
Just finished my VGSOM GD/PI at IISc Bangalore.
JMET RanK: 864
10th:89.33
12th:97.08
B.E: 79.26
20 months work ex in IT
We first had a case study which was about some firm performing badly, profits on the decline etc. The case was to provide betters ways to motivate...
hi guys,
had my GDPI today.
Date: 14th march, 2008
venue : IISc , Bangalore
Time 8:00 am
There was a chaos as the venue details was not communicated and the students who came were scattered over various buildings in IISc ..... Though i reached at 7:30..... after lots of calls to VG...
Venue: IIT KGP
Date: 08th march, 2008
Time: 13:00
I reached at IIT KGP on 7th of March and let me tell you that the process was very well organized and seniors were really helpful. Special thanks to Mandaar,Vandana, Pankaj and all others.
I reached at VGSOM at the scheduled time and t...
2 2
I was given slot on 14 Mar 1pm but I already have MDI interview at that time. I mailed VGSOM to shift me on morning slot same day .But there is no positive response from them as of now. Can I attend it on morning slot same day ? I don't have other option as MDI is not ready to change its slot.
well hi everyone ,my interview was on 8th 8am at VGSOM,KGP.
My profile
10th 93%(AISSE TOPPER of school)
12th 92%
Engg 78% FRESHER
case study was on a canadian logging company which takes land on lease.It has a product mix of 2*4'and 2*8' logs.The 2*8' logs earn more revenue.
It...
4 4
Hi everyone...!
About me-
x-88.43
XII-76.46
B.E. - (Electronics) - CPI = 9.12 (on a scale of 10), gold+silver medal(which i forgt 2 highlight) ( Sardar Patel Uni.)
JMET rank-467
FRESHER(in the final sem)
Venue-SJMSOM-3rd mar..
I must begin with some criticism about the arr...
1 1