Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Target JBIMS.. dream team 2012.. do you have it in you... XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hi guys,
This thread is for people targeting JBIMS only!!
Target JBIMS thread on pagalguy earlier helped me to get into JBIMS so its time now to give it back to pg... so starting the thread again...
Lets discuss here 5 main things that will get you into JBIMS:
Starter: Basic Material...
136 136
Keeping fingers crossed !!!
One last hope..
Hi. I uploaded my CAT score(99.61 percentile) today on the DTE website. I am not expecting anything from MAHCET results, but may be there is some chance through CAT score. I am an Outside Maharashtra General Category candidate. What I wanted to ask is, are OMS candidates considered through CAT sc...
it should be around 1.92 L per year...
what is fee structure for MMS program in k j somaiya & welingkar?
All the best for CET results,hope u guys get ur dream college(JBIMS)this year....best wishes..
2 2
30 hrs to CET results...
All the best
4 4
yes u can apply...hope u have filled CET form....if not then its not possible ryt now.....jbims cut off thru CAT is above 99.90%tile...
can v apply to JB thru cat score? i havn't given cet...
best out of the two scores would be considered for admissions..
JBIMS is difficult but not impossible.... I am expecting JB chances are upto rank 76..
But as CET paper was really tough.. hope that most of the people will have similar marks... So that the gap between rank 50 and 100 is reduced to 1 or 2 or 3 marks... which you can easily cover with good gdp...
my CMAT rank : 99.
Only reason to give CMAT was JB. I know that getting through will be next to impossible. Still keeping fingers crossed. Hope 2 yrs of wait ends this time.
Hi!
I recently updated my MH_CET application form by filling in my CAT score details...where, I got a percentile of 82.94 which is not up to the mark.
However, my MH CET went well, as per what I can judge, and hopefully will get a much better score here.
Now, could you please tell me, wh...
there is no "call" . everyone who gave cet gives gdpi, then fills preference form
1 1
Thank you. I understand that this is for the final merit list.
I thought there was a score for the GD/PI call criteria. Is there?
Or are the CET/CMAT/CAT scores the only criteria for a gdpi call to JB?
Below is the split of 40 marks
1. 17 marks for GD
2. 17 marks for PI
3. 2 marks for work experience
4. 2 marks for SSC
5. 2 marks for HSC
Sorry I am a novice in the CET dept. While calculating the score out of 34 or 40, is work ex & graduation a criteria.
In my Application, I have received par scores for my 10th & 12th but there a blank space under graduation percentage. Similarly, there is nothing mentioned about work ex.
well this message disappears after this page is over and nothing changes xD
Sorry but its the sad truth. Nothing can be done
Hi All,Please give some time to read the existing information shared by people in a thread so that the same queries arent asked again and again.. Instead we share latest info that proves to be of help for everybody.Just 2posts below I had told a person, no form needed for JBIMS and SIMSREE and ag...
3 3
only CET form is enuff.....there is no separate form for JBIMS....
I have nt yet applied to JBIMS...
Whn 2 apply????