Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Srcc gbo 2012-14 notification released XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

with no one taking the lead to provide info about the mba(gbo) by the college known as the mecca of commerce, i thought it would be wise if i myself take the initiative and start inviting the aspirants who want to get into srcc. I request the men on duty at srcc to take the charge and provide inf...
11 11
its not working bhai ..
cl has uploaded the answer key ... its for booklet series d ... the whole file which contains questions of the exam is showing upload failed , so i'm attaching only the key page ... also attached are last 2 year's cutoff and results ...
pdf file pdf file pdf file pdf file
When will the results be declared??
keys are not available anywhere
hey...can anyone post me d answer keys of srcc gbo 2012
thanx for accepting that whatever i said was right. so, the bottomline is last year it was compromised. lets hope it does nt happen this time. bcs trust me, if this happens this time, there wl not be rti, the whole law faculty will be thr as i have switchd to campus law centre and thank god there...
2 2
There is no point in brooding over what has happened in the past.As a student there are certain limitations. If we are not responding on the posts that does not mean that we are just masking the matter.We are trying our best to introduce change within the curricular activities to strengthen ou...
3 3
nothing personal toward nikhil, he seems to a clean guy but still, abraham lincoln had said-
to stand in silence when they should be out in street protesting, turns cowards out of men.
think about it. if not for urself, then about the image of ur college.
1 1
Hiiii nitman,
ma email id- neohunk.rocks@gmail.com.
kindly mail me da papers!!
thnx.
i m just putting the facts which i had put in the interview for all to see and then anyone can decide on his own.
case 1- roll 160145, 160150
case 2- roll 190485, 190486
case 3- roll 190507-190516 (biggest evidence)
case 4- roll 190233, 234, 239 (between two high scorers one guy gets ...
3 3
and this is not only in gk section, it has happened in all other sections as well in which all of them scored in excess of 100 and what is striking is they got abnormally high scores in gd and interview as well and for those who eventually scored less in written exam they were given extra ordinar...
this is so damn sad... now i got it y a mba equivalent course from an institute like srcc is not getting good placements... these kind of candidates who get into the colg not only take up the seats of deserving candidates also severely damage the colgs repo..
y any senior is not answering thi...
155 in gk ... it seems tht even god will find it difficult to score (though he can for sure) ... i had listened about these things bt dint rely on that ... bt nw everythng seems to be reliable... i think srcc shuld luk into this matter ... should cancel such answer sheets if some people in grou...
investigated????
i really fl sorry for the state of affairs in srcc. I had very categorically pointed out all these with solid evidence in the interview but instead of understanding it they ridiculed me, and gave me 4 in interview to ensure that i dont get selected and when the results were de...
4 4
155 out of 160 in GK. It is simply impossible. This is certainly the case of internal malpractice. These students must be investigated. If they will b given 50 ques on current affairs, i am quiet sure they cant even get 10 correct answers. I completely disgusted after reading this..
155 out of 160 in GK. It is simply impossible. This is certainly the case of internal malpractice. These students must be investigated. If they will b given 50 ques on current affairs, i am quiet sure they cant even get 10 correct answers. I completely disgusted after reading this..
1 1
And what is striking in this is that these people have scored as much as 155 in GK out of 160. They must be really super heroes to have scored that. No one can deny mal practice here. even the 100 percentiler in CAT will not be able to score as much as these people scored in group test. Seniors y...
2 2
That's what I was thinking. I did a quick search for last year's cut off and highest etc after my exam (today). Then it caught my eye. From Roll no 190507 to 190515- everyone has scored among the highest and in the final list 5 out of them have been selected. 5 out of 31!! (general category).
5 5
Kindly use the following thread to discuss about the exam.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/77454-29-jan-2012-srcc-gbo.html
well, after listening to d whole talk of cheating and dubious entries in srcc gbo and the answers to that by nikhil garg, all i have to say is if he is the guy with name NIKHIL KUMAR, Roll-192437, form no-1269, with a score of 468 in general category, then u need to get ur facts right bro. there ...
3 3