Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SNAP 2013 Queries & Discussions (OFFICIAL) XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hello Puys,Request everyone who are giving SNAP 2012 to use this thread to to post your registration queries & discussions here.Registration Commences on: 5th September, 2013(Thursday)Registration Closes on: November 22, 2013 (Friday) Payment Closes on: November 26, 2013 (...
1 101 Comments
rameshrox123 What is the cut off for scmhrd.my score is 94.99 and I go.... 19 Jan.
Bhodan Hello puys,I have received calls from SCMHRD (Infra Man),.... 25 Jan.
B I U Post
hi friends,i wanted to appear in snap exam, but failed to register on time.someone told me that you can edit your name and details after registering for snap.if it is possible so i would like to say that if anyone has registered for snap and if you are not interested and have not paid the snap te...
vivek_3037 bhai y wud some1 make fake registration if the exam is on.... 26 Nov '13.
erchetan @prakhar_s Prakhar, See, You know it yourself that It's .... 26 Nov '13.
Can any suggest links for practicing RCs please!thanks in advance.
Can someone tell me as to what other courses apart from MBA SIBM-P,SCMHRD and SSIB are good
do we have to send a print out of completed form to the college??
hey evry1can u plz tell me abt calculating aggregate and qualifying percentage to mention in the form??wat z difference btwn aggregate n qualifyin % to mention?
3 Comments
leechi plz anybdy help me out.. tmrw forms will be closed. 25 Nov '13.
sandythedemon Aggregate % on qualifying degree - This includes all your.... 26 Nov '13.
Is there any essay writing in SNAP 2013?
3 Comments
Nicks5140 U dnt have easy writing in SNAP, its der while d time of .... 25 Nov '13.
skumarsu OK got it,,,thanks for yr replies frnds..... 25 Nov '13.
is it a computer based test or pencli paper test ???? please reply fast
sms2347 Paper Pencil test :) . 25 Nov '13.
krish1234 paper and pencil. 25 Nov '13.
Can someone help me by sharing the snapshot - scmhrd snap mock tests link? Can I take SNAP mock tests with this registration?
7 Comments
pakshaal test funda is also good. But SCMHRD has tied up with TCY .... 27 Nov '13.
arsharora @pakshaal bhai paper pncil chahiye. 27 Nov '13.
Hi pguys,Any tips for SNAP exam? which all section to lookout for? thanks in advance
i have made payment for the snap exam and the status of application is still unpaid. being the last day for registration i m worried whether the application would be accepted or not. i have received a confirmation message that the amount has been paid from my bank account.but i havnt got any con...
erchetan @SnehaJoshi_31 Hi Sneha, If the money has been debited.... 25 Nov '13.
mugi hi even i am facing the same problem. had left a few mail.... 25 Nov '13.
what are the cut-offs for:sibm-punesiib,punescmhrd,punesibm-banglresims,pune
p.s.: i am from a defence backgrd
erchetan @neer91 For SIBM-B : 90.122 %ile :) . 25 Nov '13.
Does SIBM or SCMHRD offer MBA in IT?
What about general MBA? Is it necessary to choose one of the 4 specializations?
erchetan @prodigy2050 : If you are looking for pure IT based MBA.... 25 Nov '13.
Is it necessary to pay extra for applying to Symbiosis colleges before the exam?
and when is the last date to apply for SIBM ?
erchetan @SumiTrwt Yes, It is required to pay for colleges befo.... 25 Nov '13.
is there sectional cutoff in snap?
6 Comments
SIBMPuneAdmissions No sectional cut-off.. 24 Nov '13.
somu26388 what if some one score a zero or negative mark in a parti.... 24 Nov '13.

Past SNAP papers and Mock tests for SNAP anyone ?

Apart from SCMHRD's SNAPSHOT, i mean. Please share it here.

Thanks !

• Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Coffee with SIBM is back! Conducted in over 22 cities, this is an event aimed to assist aspirants in their preparation for SNAP 2013 to the fullest by providing mock papers, GK and other helpful material. Coffee with SIBM sessions will help dispel all your inhibitions and gain valuable informatio...
    Hey Puyz, SNAP 2010 question--> A drawer contains 10Black and 10Brown socks which are all mixed up. What is the fewest number of socks you can take from the drawer without looking and be sure of getting a pair of the same color?a. 7pairsb. 7piecesc. 10piecesd. 3 pieces
    Ans- D.
    Can some1...
    4 Comments
    gauravshah222 ohhh yes. extremely stupid of me. i wonder how i didn get.... 25 Nov '13.
    rohan11590 No worries.. :) . 25 Nov '13.
    Hi guys can any one tel me the pattern for snap test?what are the diff sections and no of ques in each sec?what is the duration and is there any negative marking?
    SIBMPuneAdmissions @atulanand General English - 40 Q, 40 marks; Quant - 40Q.... 24 Nov '13.
    i hv paid 2k for snap registration ???but not registrd colleges..i hope its fine...as last date ws 22nd....i cn still register for colleges ??rite??
    SIBMPuneAdmissions @hemante The last date to register for colleges: 14th De.... 24 Nov '13.
    hemante @SIBMPuneAdmissions okay..thanks....one more thing, whic.... 25 Nov '13.
    I registered fr snap n paid already, but i nwant to change my test city. pls help me, is der any possibility? pls reply
    erchetan @pshashi1991 : I am not sure if that's possible. It's ha.... 25 Nov '13.