Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SIMSREE (Sydenham) 2011-2013 Admission Queries and Suggestions XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hello Friends,
Since the management exams season is currently going on and we have CET 2011 lined up in February, We ( SIMSREE ) have started this thread to solve all your doubts regarding admission to SIMSREE (Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education), to know the process,to know more about SIMSREE in general, etc.
We have entire team working here to solve your queries. We will make sure that your journey to SIMSREE becomes smoother and easier . So dont keep any stone unturned !!! Feel free and shoot all your queries regarding SIMSREE on this thread and we would be more than happy to answer all of them.
All the best!!!!!!
Cheers!!!!
  • Like 22
  • Share 22
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    B I U Post
    i wanted to know that do i need to apply separately if i want to apply through CAT?
    1. Fees is 69000 p.a.
    2. SIMSREE does provide hostel facility to outstation students.
    3. Visit this link for details and updates about MHCET. The admissions to SIMSREE are done through the CAP rounds of CET. www.dte.org.in/mba
    1 1
    1.what is the total fees?
    2.is the program residential?
    3.when will the application forms be available?
    Dear Himspuy
    1. Does SIMSREE accept CAT scores or just MHCET scores ?
    SIMSREE accepts cat scorres only for OMS quota . If you are Maharashtra student and your cat score is good enough then you can compete for OMS quota .
    2. How are the placements for last batch (avg. sal/international pl...
    5 5
    Buddy!
    SIMSREE is a College under which you get allotment via the MBA-CET scores, which again u get via
    CET examination + GDPI
    or
    CAT Scores + GDPI
    Thus u have the option of being very good at CAT and go through CET procedures for making it to SIMSREE...!:grin:
    1 1
    Hello seniors,
    Plz tell me dat whether SIMSREE considers any other exam scores or not..
    I do have 3 queries -
    1. Does SIMSREE accept CAT scores or just MHCET scores ?
    2. How are the placements for last batch (avg. sal/international placements/profile etc)
    3. What score is good in MHCET to get into SIMSREE?
    1 1
    Dear Friend
    At SIMSREE there is no difference between MMS and PG . At SIMSREE both PG and MMS batches (120 students ) sit together for lectures , have same faculty , have same subjects with same syllabus ,so dont worry about MMS or PG ...just get in to sydenham . We have best students from al...
    6 6
    Can you tell me about the PGDM course @ Simsree as compared to its MMS
    Thanks Sandesh for making the Thread!!!
    People, this is going to be our full-fledged thread dedicated to unscrambling your queries, issues, doubts regarding your CET Exam, doubts regarding CAP allotment, SIMSREE as an institution and many more.:grin:
    We will try to be satisfactory and a one...
    4 4