Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Sims pune 2012 XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hi,

We are the student representatives of SIMS Pune.

This thread is dedicated to resolve your queries and also for sharing NEWS of our college.

We will try our best to resolve your doubts. Looking forward for a good interaction with future SIMSites.

Regards,
Editorial Team
SIMS Pune
Editorial and Media Relation Cell, SIMS, Pune
  • Like 9
  • Share 9
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
thanks a lot for starting this thread.we were waiting for it..............................
Hi,
I am interested in SIMS Pune Executive MBA. Can you guide me on that?.
AFAIK it is open for all the people and not confined to Defence personnel alone.
Regards,
Srikrishna
sorry but my second query remained unanswered. is there any sub quota for SC,ST and OBC within the 90% defence quota?
Dear Mona7,
Yes we are a defence dependent college but we are open to other students also. You will have to apply under the "Industrial Quota". Please get in touch with the institute, they will be able to guide you better. Home
Regards,
Editors,
SIMS,Pune
1 1
Dear Ashish,
SIMS does not send you its prospectus. You would be getting the SNAP 2011 Common Prospectus.
Registrations at Online Admissions Process
All other information you will find at this page.
There is no percentile system in SNAP,calls are based on Cut off.
90% for defence ...
2 2
Dear Chayan,
Yes you are eligible for SIMS through Defence dependent Quota. You will need some documents like your Dad's PPO and an attested form. This form will be sent to you when you get a call for GD/PI.
Regards,
Editors,
SIMS,Pune
1 1
Dear dv3234,
Please visit our website for placement regarding information. The figures are of last year.
Regards,
Editors,
SIMS, Pune
1 1
Dear Catting,
Cut off was not declared last year but it was around 70.
GD/PI happens around Feburary. You get a GD/PI call. Four Stages are Essay, GD, Case Study and PI. All these rounds happen on the same day at SIMS campus.
You can look at last years placements from SIMS website. Plac...
1 1
others can apply under company sponsored 10% qouta
thanks for the thread. my father has retired from army this year. am i eligible to apply for SIMS?also i wanted to know of 300 seats how many are reserved for ex army dependents. also within them is there any sub quota for SC , ST??
and does defense personnel mean army , navy and air force?
Subscribing to this thread....
Thanks to seniors for opening the thread
1 1
Hi
since this tread is opened by SIMS itself, pls tell me the following..
>I paid ma snap fee on 3nov, till date i havnt recieved my prospectus even though i reside in pune itself.
>SIMS registration dosent appear on the snap page. how do i apply
>what is d last date to apply to SIMS....
is sims pune open fr defence personnel. cant othrs apply ???????????
Can you please throw some light on the average package and what all companies visit the campus for the placements ?
2 2
am sorry:-(
Dear Govind2006,
Yes its true last year the cut off for SIBM Pune was around 120. Post which candidates had to undergo a essay evaluation. I guess evaluation is on your performance. All the Best for SIBM.
Also, please note this thread is for SIMS, Pune not SIBM Pune.
Regards,
Editor...
Hi ppl ,
well about my academics , I got 87% in my 10th , 90% in 12th , but screwed in my UG scoring just a cgpa of 7.0 , right now am taking part in my dad's business, I finished my UG only in 2011 , so my work exp is negligible , last yr I gave my Snap and I scored 92 , but this time I am su...