Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Pune...which colleges to apply... XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

hiya ppl,
After my disastrous performance in CAT,the fact is slowly begining to sink in that I would never make it to the IIM's or any of the top 10-20 bschools in India,not atleast this year.
I always knew CAT was tuff,but boy!!! CAT this was a catastrophe,atleast for me.
I am now serio...
27 26
SCMLD Hey, No need to worry.Have a look at EMPLOYABILITY &.... 21 Feb.
B I U Post
Hey Riya i wil suggest not to go for Suryadutta...
Thx
Rahul
Between PUMBA and IIMM i would simply go for PUMBA because of its value for money.
Thanks
Rahul
1 1
hey guys !!
wats up !
man i want to get some info. related to the college in pune... that to specially for PUNBA and IIMM.
could you help me out in deciding the top 5 colleges in pune itself...
so junta!! waiting for your openion...
carry on plz...
thanx.
all the colleges u have mentioned are below avg colleges
but most of them have their course approved by aicte
if u dont see aicte aporroval in ur career ahead then go for iimm
it really growing very fast and the pedagogy and placement is very good here
or go for the colleges as indir...
1 1
guys,
do u know about Zensar Center for business Innovation (ZCBI), it is promoted by Zensar Technologies, an USD 3 billion RPG enterprise subsidary. I think steps take by people like Anand Mahindra to promote education are laudable. This school is headed by Nasscom Vice Chairman Dr Ganesh Nat...
Hi,
Do u knw abt Suryadatta college, pune (SIBMT)
Plz reply
Instead of replying ur queries i'm asking. I cud reply if i have any knowledge abt that.. after all i'm a :
1 1
Hey gues, plz help me out... I'm in great dilemma..
Is it really worth to join SURYADATTA college of Pune..(SIBMT)
wat is the avg salary?
how good r placements?
Plz reply soon...as i have to pay the fees on 2nd jan 2008 in person (if i suppose to join)
is dere ne fixed no of seats 4 maharashtra candidates......if yes then wat %age seats r dere 4 non maharashtrians in cet
hey! can nyone tell me how the following colleges in pune are
MITCON, IIMS, ALARD, IBMR...........
can i expect a call from iimm at a score of 584.50???????????
plz help..........
thnx
Well from CAT & XAT anything above 60-65 percentile will get a call & from MAT composite score of above 600 will fetch u a call
can u plz tell wats d percentile required to get a call frm iimm undr mat and cat????????????
plz help
Yes it does...
does iimm accept cat and mat?????
IIMM accepts BAT i.e. balaji aptitude test
hii guys..i would like to know more on how gud a college is iimm for an mba..and what test do they accept??
Donno much abut the package.. but last year highest pack was of 6.5L...
But its a good upcoming college.. so u can take a chance...
how is IIMM ..?
is it a good coll
heard avg package is 5 lak.. is it so
any one give info plz........
guys.....can anybody tell me how is DY Patil institute of management.,Akurdi...i got it in d 2nd rnd....pls reply....its urgent....