Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Pillai's Institute of Management Studies (PIMSR) 2010-12 Batch Admission Queries. XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hello all,
I am starting this thread to solve your all doubts regarding taking admissions to Pillai's (PIMSR)
If you have any queries regarding Pillai's ,start posting and I will answer them [smiley]
B I U Post
3 lakhs.....
how much are they asking for donation??
my score in cet is 118....tryin for pimsr thru management quota...i wanted to knw abt placement n teachin faculty....since i am investin so much money(donation) i m little bit worried...plz help
Wrong post to ask in. Please go through rules before posting..
hey!!!!hi guys... m new to this site, can anyone please tell what is the fee's like for the same.... also any information about marthwada college mumbai(cutoff, packages offered)
Thnx in advance...
almost all students are placed with package of 3-4 lacs at average with a max package of 7 lakhs
What's the placement scenario of the 2010 batch ???
Tough chance....but u can still try ..
i am expecting 148/240 can i get this college. I am OMS
can u giv me any information dat howz da pgdm(biotech) dere.
i mean is it gud to join for it.
howz da plcmnt nd faclty over dere.
i talked to registrar,he told dat u can cm 2moro n tke admsn n dere is no gdpi process.
means how cum a colg can tak admsn widout gdpi
Admissions are open anytime...Just need to check out now whether entrance exam has been done or not
does admission in pgdm(biotech) still going on.
plzzzzzzz reply.its vry urgent
How much do you expect in GD-PI? Fact is, it will be difficult for you,since even if you score total 130... its difficult to get in..still u are on edge..lets hope u get in
hi friend i got 103 +2 par that makes it 105 can i expect mes pillai. i m from nagpur university