Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Passion CET 2012 XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

One of The Most Crucial Examination of the Season Maharashtra Common Entrance Test -
This Thread is Dedicated for the same..
In This Thread we shall discuss about plans strategies and everything possible that would help us to crack MH CET..
Post in all the Useful Links, u r past experien...
55 55
Hi all

Please continue here for further discussions on results , scores and what next!
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/80960-mh-cet-2012-written-result.html
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
  • Like 3
  • Share 3
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Hey.. Wonderful score at the score of 129 You can get: JBIMS with excellent GDPI score but with average GDPI score you can expect KJ Somaiya & Welingkar. Start working for your gdpi dont want you to miss a good college by one mark and repent all your life!!
I am an OMS candidate who applied for MBA course only.
When I fill application id and seat number (as roll number), i am getting an error message "Invalid Application ID OR Roll Number OR You have not Appeared for MAH-MCA-CET 2012."
Please note that I did NOT apply for MCA course yet I am g...
Belong to Maharshtra state but NOT from mumbai..
Got 117/200 score
Percentile 99.28 (OBC)
VNIT-Nagpur
Please give your valued opinions about my chances in JB
i got 85 % tile in CET....hv 3 yrs full time work exp...
Please tell wich colleges to apply for PGDM....
and also give opinion---whether i shud try for cat next year ...or shud i go for a b or c grade b school....
72/200
83.79 percentile
OMS
Which colleges are realistic for me??
120/200
(99.47 percentile). type C Maharashtra candidate.
Is there any hope for JB ?
What about SIMSREE ?
Regards,
ChrisKnight
Still waiting for a reply..
msg me your contact no..& i'll provide you all the details.
Hi.. at the score of 108 close chance for: Dalmia, SIES and PUMBA with excellent GDPI score but with average GDPI score you can expect You should also apply to PG courses of Welingkar, KJ Somaiya, SIES & Dalmia and if ok then apply to PG courses of Chetna, MET & IES.
10th - 89%
12th - 77%
Grad - 3.3/4 GPA
MH-CET - 94.68 percentile. (OMS category)
What colleges can i apply to now ?
Is it good enough for Welingkar ?
Please reply asap
CET-90.13%
category :SBC(Type A)
where do i stand chance Experts plzze help me out.
CET Score : 76
CET Percentile : 86.75
Category : General
OMS Candidate
PAR Marks : 4/4
Work Experience : 0
Help please.!
129/200 with 99.82 percentile.
Dunno where it'll get me but I wanna wish everyone all the very best for the upcoming GDPI.
:)
1 1
Hi seniors
I have scored as follows:
percentile ::98.69
marks :: 111
category :: OMS
1.what are my chances of SIMSREE or any other good college? (JBIMS being out of scope now)
2.do we need to separately apply for colleges ? will there be any call list of each college ? If not, t...
score 108% 98.31 any chance for SIMSREE?Category: General OMSPAR:4/4Work Exp:2years
CET Score : 76
CET Percentile : 86.75
Category : General
OMS Candidate
PAR Marks : 4/4
Work Experience : 0
Help please.!
I applied under OMS catagory. I have application id with me but I am not sure about roll number? Someone plz tell me what is this as I applied through CAT percentile score.
I have got 191/400 in CMAT . So will this be equivalent to 95.5/ 200 marks in CET ? I have also given cet but my score is very less i.e. 69/200.
How do you apply for mgt quota in PUMBA, and what is the fees?