Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Option Form Filling & CAP Discussion (CET-2008) XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Important Notice : For discussions about CAP Round for CET 2009, please check this link -
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/41195-mh-cet-2009-option-form.html
22 22
"After having alook at ur options what i belive (personal opinion) is that ur first six options come in top 10 colleges thru CET.
So those top 10 add up to 116 AI seats ... so say after taking into fact that some of AIR ranks get into home uni seats .... still ur first 6 options r tough to get...
Hi tarpesh,
After having alook at ur options what i belive (personal opinion) is that ur first six options come in top 10 colleges thru CET.
So those top 10 add up to 116 AI seats ... so say after taking into fact that some of AIR ranks get into home uni seats .... still ur first 6 options ...
HI
I am an oms and have got an all india rank of 577. I am planning to put these following 8 institutes as per my order of preferance, plz let me know if i can get into any of those institutes in the CAP round 1:
1- Wellingkar
2- pumba
3- MET
4- CHETNA
5- SIES
6- N.L DALMIYA...
IT would be just 303
All the best !!!
1 1
Hi vinita,
From the dropdown u have to select the university to which the college belongs and not you.
Say ur options are say JB (mumbai),KJ (Mumbai) and PUMBA (Pune),then choose Mumbai as ur university and then add JB and KJ .... then choose Pune in dropdown and add PUMBA ...
Hope this ...
1 1
For OMS candidates the irst step is to select university from the dropdown but we belong to other than home university but that option is not displayed....how do i proceed????pls answer asap....thanks in advanvce
sdv
While filling up the option form through choice code, in what way do we have to put the choice code.
LIke for JB do we have to put MB303 or just 303
Pls do reply
sdv
wrong post
sdv
From where did you get this information? I am not able to find it on DTE site.
Hi nikeshkm,
The 2 type of login are two ways you can fill ur form.
You can choose any one.
Interactive : Here you do not have to remember the choice code of college ... you get to see the Complete Name of college .. so its easier
Its more like a helping Wizard
Through Choice Code...
frankly speaking chnces r less
hey all,
y der r two types of login i.e. "interactive" n "through choice code"??
which link to use for form filling??
pls explain....
I downloaded the foll info from the dte site :
Seat Distribution for the year 2008-09
JBIMS - 38
KJ SOM - 17
WELINGKAR - 23
SYD MMS - 19
SYD PG - 23
SIES - 7
MET - 24
XAVIERS - 8
DALMIA - 31
CHETANA - 23
All the above are no. of seats for Home uni open catego...
Would be tough for you to get into SIMSREE in CAP1 atleast...CAP2 by its very nature is more of a lottery and no one can predict really how it would go...
The basic difference between our MMS and PGDBM courses is that the former is a degree course run by the Univ. of Mumbai while the latter is...
Can anybody help me regarding what are institute level seats and what are their implications and how to apply to these seats?:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
BUT rank is based on score, n it is not gng to be as last yrz! so this yr too rank will change so how m i gonna place my options ? as in the colg supposedly closed at 139 with rank 2189,this yr how should i judge my options, bcoz this yr rank is gonna change, hope u gt my query!!!
@Seniors
Hi, my AIR is 142.Iam an OMS candidate.Please reply.
I have preferred to put only 7 options in CAP1 round as follows-
1. JBIMS
2. Syd MMS
3. Syd PG
4. Somaiya
5. Welingkar
6. PUMBA
7. Dalmia
Do I have a chance to get into any of these or I should go for CAP2?
According to me, your rank is more important as the colleges are alloted on the basis of the merit ranks..
thnks a lot fr the reply, but m seriously thinking of taking the course this yr, so m nt gng to get into any of the good colleges? plus wen i m filling my option form should i keep in mind my score or my rank?
Hi Sneha,
Don't worry, you would receive ur scorecard in a few days. In the meanwhile you can call up the DTE office. Also, if at the time of admission you do not get the scorecard, you can take an attested printout of the scorecard that appears on the website..Cheers
1 1