Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[Official] XIMB 2014-16 Admissions Related Queries XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Dear All,XIMB announces admissions for 2014-16 batch for its programs MBA (Business Management), MHRM (Human Resource Management), MBA-PT (Part time for working executives), MBA-RM (Rural Management), Phd.The intake exams are: CAT, XAT
How to Apply to XIMBGoto : http://ximb.sify.net/
There...
5 2 149 Comments
arjun9433 WAT THEY FR ADMISN???? PLZ TELL ME. 25 Feb.
arjun9433 SRRY,,,, WAT THEY WANT FR ADMISN??????. 25 Feb.
Can someone please provide a break up of the number of seats for other than Orissa students. Also is the XAT cutoff higher than that for XLRI?
4 Comments
iimhereicome @bhaduriarchit @CATiful : Thanks for the info puys. Can.... 30 Oct '13.
Blazkowicz @bhaduriarchit I have heard from multiple sources that o.... 30 Oct '13.
what was the cut-off for rm??????? how is rm at ximb?????
6 Comments
MANC-LONDON i am interested in bm and rm only....... & is rm cndu.... 21 Sep '13.
neeravsaluja @MANC-LONDON .. Yes in the same campus.. 21 Sep '13.
which course to apply for ximb?
13 Comments
shefa @neeravsaluja i have applied for my courses. wont it be.... 23 Sep '13.
neeravsaluja @shefa There are no deadlines now as such. And even if t.... 24 Sep '13.
Hi XIMB Team, there's a slight confusion here regarding the payment of the fee...I've applied for the PGDM and MHRM courses. As per the instructions in the PA Form, a consolidated amount for both the exams can be payed through net banking; so would that mean that the consolidated amount would acc...
3 Comments
neeravsaluja Dear @krux , please go ahead and fill up an application .... 20 Sep '13.
krux @neeravsaluja Thanks for clarifying Neerav. This was muc.... 22 Sep '13.
@XIMB The online payment gateway is not working for last 2-3 days?? Can you please notify the concerned authority.
8 Comments
neeravsaluja @Shinchan4mba , You may go ahead and make the payment on.... 25 Sep '13.
Shinchan4mba @neeravsaluja Thanks. :) . 26 Sep '13.
There's a choice between XAT and CAT for MBA at XIBM, can we give both and choose which score to apply ?
24 users have answered this question.
3 Comments
There's a choice between XAT and CAT for XIBM, can we give both and choose which score to apply ?
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    hey team, I am not able to pay online, neither through AXIS bank nor through HDFC gateway. Pls Help.When i called the office they say there is a technical problem so we won't be able to pay for few days, any idea till when can this be solved?
    9 Comments
    kashi1629 Thanks, i just did @neeravsaluja . 25 Sep '13.
    neeravsaluja @kashi1629 , Anytime.. Good luck ! :) . 25 Sep '13.