Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[OFFICIAL] XAT 2013 Registrations & Discussions XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

XAT wiil be conducted on January 6,2013

Registration for XAT-2013 can done on www.xatonline.net.in

XAT Registration is from August 20,2012 to November 30,2012

It can done in three ways :Online payment,Cash payment,DD.

There are 44 test centres in India & 3 International centres.

All the best guys..Post all your queries and discussions here
  • Like 17
  • Share 17
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    B I U Post
    i have made a payment of 2000.for CAT pgdm and PGDM-HRM and XAT pgdmcan i make a payment of 500 now for XAT PGDM-HRM..
    plz reply.urgent.
    Hey I got the confirmation page from XLRI.Now any cases of refund for those who had paid twice, because their website failed to show that the transaction had taken place the first time itself? And what all documents are to be mailed along with the XLRI Confirmation page?
    @joethaliath - Yes, BM and HR have no common courses in the first year. They are separated and while they have some similar courses, but the curriculum for HR is vastly different from BM. I suggest you apply to both programs but focus on BM. Or if you are more inclined towards a self run busine...
    1 1
    HiJust to calm nerves here, I also did not get the confirmation page till almost the last day. So, focus on the studies and do not worry about the confirmation page.
    @CTrupti thnx a lot
    1 1
    true..evn m getting no response..dey dun realize its future of students they r playing wid..
    This link is working but the link given in the page is not working
    Did u register for xlri?
    & can u tell me the exact fees of xlri for bm & hrm for 2yrs ?
    sent a mail to them 2 days back..no one cares to reply i guess..helpline number goes unattended
    Hmm there are many possiblities for that..
    1) Are you sure of the Registration number ? You can confirm it in the your mailbox else send them a mail stating your problem or call them...
    2 That could also be a server problem so try some other time and with a different browser...
    That could be available to you in anytime :)
    xat 2013.... is that true -->>general awareness is added as a new section ????
    @ansh12345 tried that already..still not workin
    Check the password once more or go on with forgot password button and enter you birth date for confirmation...
    @ansh12345 I am talking about confirmation page which they mention (point 12 and 14 of FAQ XLRI Online registration)to send it to XLRI.
    i registered myself for xat..as in intial registration..was generated a registration number and password but i am unable to login..i did the registration 5 days backwhat can be done about this??
    Well normally it takes two weeks but it may extend to a month...
    I made successful payment of XLRI, when I can expect to receive my confirmation page. Please help.
    Its given in the website... its 18001025303
    couldnt find their num. have mailed them last night .waiting fr d response.
    Call the admission office in that case they will tell you the exact thing to do :mg: