Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

(Official) DMS, IIT Delhi Admission Queries 2011 XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hello to all aspirants,
With the JMET results having got declared today, the admissions committee of DMS, IIT Delhi will, through this thread, address any queries you might have about the admissions process and/or general assistance on the process.
You might want to refer to last year's ad...
1 1
When to apply? There is no notification in the website till now....
The next step is to fill up a form and apply seperately to DMS,IIT-D
There has been no disclosure on the weightage of various parameters,but a good all round performance counts.
All the best
2 2
dude go through the SC/ST thread, that may give you fair idea about last year calls....ATB
Hey Puys,
I got an AIR 319.
What's the next step to apply for IIT-D? Also, hw much weightage is given to the written exam at the time of final conversion??
Thanks.
Just be aware of the recent news and be confident enough of yourself while going through the process to convert it. There is no essay/group task only a GD followed by an interview.
There is a slim chance of you getting a call but keep your hopes, you might just get lucky
1 1
hi, i have a rank of 469...
so can't i expect a IIT-D call?? (missed IIT-B though...)
so what all should i prepare for GD/PI session? is there any essay writing/group task??
i'm so desperate to convert it, dats y...
with start of management course in iisc bangalore, will cutoff of iitd will increase? got 649 rank
To the best of my knowledge, there wouldn't be any increase in seats for general category. At that rank, going by recent years' trends, your chances of getting a call look slim.
Hi,
has there been any increase in seats at IITD DMS?
with my poor rank(743 General category), I dont think that going by last years cutoff, i would make it, unless there is increase in seats...
regards