Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

NIFT[2010-12]-Paper and GD-PI Discussion XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

guys,
please post your total attempts,expected cut-offs and difficulty level of the paper.
this thread is dedicated to Nift paper and group discussion.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/45862-nift-mfm-2010-2012-a.html
  • Like 1
  • Share 1
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    B I U Post
    its ok yaar.........i know i cant b so sure about the accuracy of ma answers in the 2nd paper....bt i thot alot b4 answering the questions....n answered them only 1ce i felt m corrct .... bt thn... examiners point of view may b diffrnt frm mine.... soo m just hoping 4 the best nw.... hahahaha.......
    cuttoff's will be really high this time guys,as this time more 1000 gave mfm form three centres of bangalore , and most of the have done well ...so you have 27 more states ...think about it .... you all have equal chance of making it and not making it as well , so wait for results wait till mi...
    Guys...
    dont u sense a possibility of a sectional cuttoff ?? coz otherwise it would be unfair on students part,when you think from thier point of view ??
    and dont u think that the sectional cuttoffs would make it would make it easier for them to evaluate students??
    Dont u think otherwis...
    ...plz seniors ..tell us where there sectional cuttoffs at ur time and what where they ?????????
    i know u can't predict ours , but atleast u guys can say urs !!!
    rimz , im sure u have done well in GAT, coz 110 was perfect ... 72 was bit too much yaar ..... coz there was lotta cache in second paper .... in dat diagrams and major and minor objective thingy .... and in reason and assertion to ....coz sum of the answers were wrong from thier side ....and the...
    135 in gat......
    60 in mat...nt sure of d accuracy..
    hey frnz!!
    the paper was toooo easyy.... m not talking about the gk part.... coz my gk is soo damn poor...i managed 2 answer jst 5-6 gk questions....
    in GAT i attemptd 110 out of 150 n in MAT 72 out of 75....
    i tried my best 2 keep a chck on accuracy of ma answers in ordr 2 decrease the...
    please predict the cutoffs.....nybody.....
    Heyy Seniors...
    NIFT MFM paper was easy...
    Attempted 116 out of 150 in GAT....out of which 105-110 should be correct...
    Attempted 69 questions out of 75 in MAT.... and Mostly all of them are correct if not all...
    Tell me where do I stand...and also tell my chances..