Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

NICMAR (National Institute of Construction Management and Research),Pune XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

There have been many questions about NICMAR on PG. To answer few of them and to channelize other questions regarding college or course, I am starting a new thread here.
NICMAR is the only institute offering "Advanced Construction Management" (ACM) and Project Engineering Management" (PEM) cour...
11 9 6 Comments
kshitij_nilank 1. what is the expected cut-off for the exam. 2. how can .... 07 Dec '13.
emkepy is there any dress code during the test day???? . 14 Jan.
B I U Post
i need to join in NICMAR for advanced construction managemnt....how to get a seat ther....is it easy to get seat there
i am so interested to join in NICMAR for advanced construction management is it easy to get a seat there
This is praveen from tumkur karnataka i have completed my BE in civil engineering july 2012 currently i am working in a toyota tsusho india pvt ltd bangalore in planing dept of techno park as a management trainne for the develpoment of infrastructural facilities in the techno park and in the e...
How can one apply for two courses at one time and what is the usual cut off of the given 250 marks or atleast the admission criteria..
hello everyone, i have some queries about nicmar.i hv done BE in mech. (passed in 2012, but i dont have any work exp). I am interested to take admission in nicmar for 2014-2016 session. what r d future prospect for a mech student after doing PGP PEM from nicmar. What are the placement opportunit...
hi all .....................i have an experience of 8.5 months on site,as a SITE CIVIL ENGINEER in a project which involved the construction of a 500 BED HOSPITAL AND A GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE
Hello Sir, I just wanted to ask that How much minimum CAT score is accepted by NICMARThanku
i am a mumbai based civil engg student...gave my 6th semester...i want to pursue masters in construction management so is nicmar a good choice for me? or are there any other good institutes in india offering a better course in constrctn mngmt? n how do i prepare for nicmar entrance? plzzz somebod...
I am planning to do PGP ACM in NICMAR. Bt NICMAR doesnt hav UGC and AICTE approval., so after completion, in the future will the degree be worth ? hws d future for ACM and wat abt avg. slary package one can expect for ACM ?
hi.this is mithilesh for hyderabad.i;m pursuing my b tech final year,so i'm interested in ACM.but i dont have any idea about it.i wanted to do in NICMAR-PUNE.I have some doubts1.how to apply2.how will be the career if i take?3.how will be the life after doing the course4.what will be the syllabus...
5 users have answered this question.
hey i got through reuim, punethanks
@visheshjawa written they wont see much,but u shld impress judges in G.D,P.I then u will be admited.........your from which branch........
visheshjawa thanks..nw im less nervous. 07 May '13.
sidd5196 wat is cutoff of pg-acm pune..plz tell . 26 Oct '13.
@visheshjawahey everyone ! i have to give the nicmar entrance test on 11th may...so hoping if anyone could guide me on how to crack it...and which course to go for? i have a degree in Architectu...
visheshjawa thats what im asking which course should i take up? i gav.... 30 Apr '13.
for whch course r u writing and whch branch.......
hey everyone ! i have to give the nicmar entrance test on 11th may...so hoping if anyone could guide me on how to crack it...and which course to go for?
i have a degree in Architecture and 10 months of experience... ​
ar.aamir pay more attention on GD and PI,....try to impress in it..... 06 May '13.
Hi guys.....I have done my BE in mechanical and thinking whether to pursue advance construction management or not. This is mainly because , I am not for Civil or Architecture background.So, what r the possibilities hat I can get Job after doing this course ??Also, I am interested in real estate a...
@AimIIMAC Im another NICMAR aspirant. Really interested in doing a construction management from a college with long 20+ years of standing, the only catch being that the program is not AICTE or UG...
can u pls tell me from where u got the syllabus....I couden't found it on the website
Hi guys , how good would be PGP IFDM for civil engineering students . How good are the placement oppurtunities at NICMAR?
HOPING FOR A REPLY
Hi everyone!! I am joining ACM pune...Currently I am in the final semester of civil engg...I hope have taken the right decision...