Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

mba actuarial science-nmims... XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

hey guyz i am a student of 1st yr mba -actuarial science nmims...any queries regarding this wonderful course or field feel free to contact me
[smiley] [smiley] [smiley]
1 1
B I U Post
please can somebody tell us the pattern of placements for the students of NMIMS pursuing MBA in AS in terms of average salary or the max/min salary offered.
This would really help us.

Thanks
Deepak Bansal

average salary for 2009 batch is around 6.5 lakhs and max is 9.5
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    please can somebody tell us the pattern of placements for the students of NMIMS pursuing MBA in AS in terms of average salary or the max/min salary offered.
    This would really help us.
    Thanks
    Deepak Bansal
    as in like what kind of course exactly u talking about from NIA,PUNE?
    please share..
    as in like what kind of course exactly u talking about from NIA,PUNE?
    please share...
    ok fine..
    wat about u?how many papers have u cleared.
    so that i can ask my next question
    Hey,
    Well, I think if you have cleared IAI papers (or appearing to pass them), there is absolutely no need for MBA in AS from any Indian college, IMHO. If you want, you can, in fact, do a general MBA from a reputed college, or you can look for the insurance specialization courses from NIA Pune...
    1 1
    wat are the placements stats in packages of mba AS in nmims??
    hello,i want to clear the actuarial papers from IAI,whether it would be better to go for mba AS simaltaneously.
    what are placements in nminms for mba AS??
    please tell me if its better to do mba in actuarial science and simultaneously clearing the actuary papers from IAI.
    also how is the course structure of mba in actuarial science...same as the papers of IAI?????
    please tell me if its better to do mba in actuarial science and simultaneously clearing the actuary papers from IAI.
    also how is the course structure of mba in actuarial science...same as the papers of IAI?????
    can some one tell me the cost of reading an MBA in actauarial science. i really need to know because i thinking of enrolling next acadamic year
    what were the placement statistics for As students this yr........
    Hey what are my chances of getting in............
    OA : 97 percentile
    GD : ok
    PI : Amazing........
    hi there..thanks for the info..
    i got my NMAT result it's as follows
    OA : 89
    LS : 58
    QS : 89
    ISR : 86
    now i'm a fresher from engineering background..my query is what are the chances of getting thru..do they segregate on basis of OA percentile scores..?
    Secondly, i w...
    thanks for the info buddy... appreciate it..
    HI ppl. My ques are for those who are pursuing MBA in Actuarial Sciences from NMIMS:
    1) Is this prog recognised by Institute of Actuaries of India and can we get exemptions after completing the course?
    2) what is the academic level of a person after clearing the course? is it equivalent to ...
    1 1
    HI ppl. My ques are for those who are pursuing MBA in Actuarial Sciences from NMIMS:
    1) Is this prog recognised by Institute of Actuaries of India and can we get exemptions after completing the course?
    2) what is the academic level of a person after clearing the course? is it equivalent to ...
    Yes, you are eligible. Please find the eligibility criteria Actuarial Science at the link
    NMIMS:
    I have done BSC IT and have 2 years work experience..!!!!
    I am an eligible candidate for Actuarial science...!!!!
    Hi Guys,
    I passed out of NMIMS, MBA Actuarial Science this year, i.e. 2009 and couldn't resist the question on placements..;)..
    Final placements were in four areas:
    1. Insurance Companies
    2. Actuarial Consulting Firms
    3. Banks
    4. Analytics Firms
    Placements of my seniors were ...