Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)?? XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Does anybody has heard about Jindal Global Business School at O.P. Jindal Global University Sonipat? How is it?
tanmoytc1985 It's good. It is a growing university with few internatio.... 19 Jan.
winkledhar average package is almost 5-6 and highest is 13lack and i.... 26 Mar.
B I U Post
hey.. hi mine too..!!
@Y-D...my gd/pi is on 29th...
giv me sme tips.....for dat.....
AnkurKaushik42>>> Iam really not aware what are the rules set for this season admissions, but it would be a good idea to enquire with admissions dept dude.>>>YD ( Yatish Dasari ).
Varun Singh>>> I think its not a problem see demand drafts are one of the safest ways of payments so no need to panic, do one thing call the number below ask them to connect to Admissions Dept speak to Mr.Prakeeth : 08930110793, you can get details.
Second if you are sending anything by courie...
Ankitt with respect to your question all I can say is company give salary one two aspects 1) Your Skills,2) Your Experience. Second it also depends which type of company you are joining a startup or a reputed company. I complete agree paying back the loan you would require good package but just a...
winkledhar sir fees of your college is 14 lack rupees i totaly agree.... 01 Mar.
i hv send alll the documents with dd from HDFC bnk dated 28 feb in fvr of jgbs..i am damn sure
JGBS 1200024 VARUN SINGH ..the rply i get from college authorities that my draft is not dere....
jgbs...kindly loook into problem its been almost a month....29 feb...
help help help help help...
i hv got 58.11 %ile in CAT can i make it in jgbs???
i hv got 58.11 %ile in CAT can i make it in jgbs???
plss reply...
sir thanx a lot for ur last reply..
What are the average pakage at which students placed from jgbs. As jgbs is v costly it have v high fee strucutre so one must get a good pakage. If i consider my self i ll take loan to study there.
So plz resolve my this issue.
Thanking you..
Ankit
Ans 1) Regarding placements good, almost all students are about to get placed from current outgoing batch.
2) Regarding faculty: My personal Opinion, they are the best one cannot ask for a better combination interms of their knowledge levels and years of experience.Iam not exaggerating you can...
sir i have a query plz resolve it..
i have applied for jgbs and got converted. now i request u to plz tell me information regarding placements,faculty and other valuable details.
plz also tell if someone score low in graduation and good in post graduation still it will effect the during the...
sir i have a query plz resolve it..
i have applied for jgbs and got converted. now i request u to plz tell me information regarding placements,faculty and other valuable details.
plz also tell if someone score low in graduation and good in post graduation still it will effect the during the...
One has to appear for JAT followed by Personal Interview, percentile in any national level exam serves only as entry ticket/passport for appearing for JAT. Refer the admission announcement for this yr----Jindal Global University Map Location. >>> YD ( Yatish Dasari ).
yeh you are eligible
hi puys
i got 84 percentile in feb mat .....m i eligible for JGBS.....
plz reply
Refer the Link below reg Admission details for this year!!!
Jindal Global University Map Location >>>> YD ( Yatish Dasari ).
can I have the details on the admission and tution fees..!!!
sir i have send a mail to you regarding my query
This is much a personal question, this thread is meant to answer questions with respect to JGBS.However you can mail me at yatish_abs@yahoo.co.in
This is much a personal question, this thread is meant to answer questions with respect to JGBS.However you can mail me at yatish_abs@yahoo.co.in
1 1