Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)?? XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Does anybody has heard about Jindal Global Business School at O.P. Jindal Global University Sonipat? How is it?
tanmoytc1985 It's good. It is a growing university with few internatio.... 19 Jan.
winkledhar average package is almost 5-6 and highest is 13lack and i.... 26 Mar.
B I U Post

what is d avg placement of jindal global business school?

• Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    sir fees of your college is 14 lack rupees i totaly agree that u have best infrastructure and faculty,but the ultimate goal is placement that should be around 6 lack ,beacuse fees is very high,and you are not writing clearly what is the average ,median and highest package so far and number of stu...
    Hi, I got an email with a Provisional Offer of Admission to the M.B.A. degree programme at Jindal Global Business School, O.P. Jindal Global University with 2 lakhs scholarship each year based on my mat score - 98.84 percentile. I haven't applied to it and never heard of it before. Can anyone who...
    winkledhar this college is good in infrastructure and faculty ,i don.... 01 Mar.
    The Future is bright but in India its still at a Nascent Stage Especially this combination. >>> YD (Yatish Dasari)
    I got a call from Jindal Business School my Mat score is 647.5 with 83.74 Percentile is it a good b-School can i join there what is the average package? plz help me Thank u :)
    winkledhar jgbs is good b school avg package is 5-6 but its a new co.... 15 Apr.
    Hi Plz reply its urgent, can anyone tell me about the placement scenario currently.What's the average package? Companies which have been visiting the campus.
    can anybody tell me about the future prospects of MA in diplomacy , business and law?
    - Dr. Ashwani Kumar: Ex CBI Director, Professor of Human Resource Mgmt. & Organisation Development at Jindal Global Business School is Now GOVERNOR for the State of Nagaland, So Happy to Hear this News !!! >>> YD (Yatish Dasari)
    @yatishprasad this is a bad news
    Hi,
    Happy to Share with you all the Coverage of Jindal Global Business School by CNN IBN Team.
    Cheers,
    >>> YD (Yatish Dasari)
    1 1
    Hi Rajasekaragri,
    Reg: starting a New thread for Jindal School of Govt. and Public Policy is not my Cup of Tea, but yeah if you have Specific Queries you may ask, Being Student of the Same University will try and Help you out
    Cheers,
    >>> YD (Yatish Dasari)
    Hi,Please open a separate thread for Jindal Global School of Governance and Public policy to have better discussion and informed decision.
    Hi All,
    There is Some more Good News: IAF ( Indian Air Force ) Signs MoU with JGBS. As per the Memorandum Five seats from MBA shall be filled IAF Personnel .
    Cheers,
    >>> YD (Yatish Dasari)
    Hi All,
    The Integrated BBA-MBA Programme at Jindal Global Business School, Lauched Today [10th Oct,2012]. More info on the Link : http://www.jgbs.edu.in/node/58
    Cheers,
    >>> YD (Yatish Dasari)...
    Hi All,
    Jindal Global Business School has launched its Maiden Journal "Jindal Journal of Business Research (JJBR)", ISSN 2278-6821., is a peer reviewed business & management journal and is published by SAGE publication.
    For more details : http://jjbr.jgu.edu.in/
    >>> YD (Yatish Dasari)...
    Hi All, For the Placements & Internships details visit JGBS website. >>> YD.
    hi vivek.....thanks for the info....can you please tell me how did the last batch of MBA students had for the placements.....what was the average package????
    Does ANYONE EVER Visits this FORUM???
    hello all.
    Please update the placement scenario as of april 2012.
    Varun,Ankitt>>> GD tips to the best of my knowledge:
    1) Decide you want to be Initiator,Moderator or someone who sums up all and conclude.
    2) Which ever role you take justify it
    3) Quote facts & figures, source as this will add weightage to the points u r speaking
    4) Never grab others...