Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

JIMS Rohini Admissions (2012-14) Helpline Desk XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Dear All,
JIMS Rohini annouces the admissions open for PGDM,PGDM-IB,PGDM -RM for 2012-14 batch
This the Official Admission Query Jagan Institute of Management Studies,Delhi
JIMS Rohini, Delhi was Founded in 1993 by the Jagannath Gupta Memorial Educational Society.
You can submit all ...
2 2
hows the PGDM-IB placement scenario ,as we all know its 1st batch for IB
well, first of all try to find out the parameters n how rankings are done on pagalguy.. pagalguy invites applications from pagalguy users to put their college on pagalguy.. ( 120 colleges).. out of which only pagalguy students only poll for top 100 colleges.. normally, majority of the students ...
1 1
Crowd is gud..
Dere is no scholarship as such..
Session begins july 3, 2012.
Regardin refund clgs do refund fees according to aicte norms..jims do refund fees..dun worry..
1 1
I'm into the waiting list for bimtech and also I'm gonna wait till DU M.com results.. could you please help me as to what is the tentative date of beginning of the session?
also I've heard that the colleges do not refund according to AICTE norms.Is that true for JIMS too.?
hey can ne1 tell hws d crowd in there? N r there ne scholarships?
yes y jims is not thgr in pagalguy ranking when it is so hyped in pagalguy??
1 1
:):):biggrin:
:grin:
1 1
what I still don't understand is why in all forums JIMS is given so much of CREDIBILITY though it still was unable to find any place in pagalguy b school rankings;
which is making me think again n again before taking admission in the college
placements are not prime factor for selecting an...
1 1
please do not apply Jims on the basis of avg package, as a student of MBA we should 1st understand that we are here to learn 1st and then look for package, Jims is the best college in NCR as per me as a student of it and has been providing their best for us, no other college has called these many...
gd=corruption and growth goes hand in hand
pi=sectoral specific(de didn't asked much of gk stuff as i'm an engineer;but if u are from comm backgroundbe ready with some booze :P)
1 1
Yes it is..take my words if you want to stick to delhi n ncr..jims is d best..
1 1
wt was ur GD topic?
n wt kinda ques dey asked uh in PI?
thanks..
is it worth applyin?
:/
m kinda confused...
hey i got selected for Pgdm is there any one same??
Its in d range of 3l-3.5l dis current yr..
1 1