Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IsquareIT (I2IT),Pune MBA(IT) course XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

hi.. anyone here applying for MBA(IT) @ International Institute of Information Technology, Pune??
is this institute worth applying for MBA(IT)??
1 1
:sneaky: IIIT is different from ISQUAREIT Pune.
Ther is not ISQUAREIT PUNE DEFINED in the aicte website.
All these namesakes mislead us :(
:nono:
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
it is not isuareit it is IIIT u r mistaken
helloo
thanx for giving this information can u also let me know that the management course for IT they are offering for that will they provide any degree or diploma and will it b applicable for gov. jobs
waitning for rply plz let me know if there is any informationg regarding this asap
t...
Isquare it recognised by AICTE is officially IIIT,
Please check the aicte site
http://www.aicte-india.org/iiit.htm
hey guys I have applied for isquareit business management course any idea how is it??
anyone pls throw a light on the average placements in I2IT in ITM course... i have got a selection letter today from I2IT...
please reply fast neeed to take a quick decision
Hi ,
Can any senior throw light on how is ITM course . How is d staff and what are the placements . Also what are the job profiles if one completes ITM course. I have completed my BE in IT . Have 1 yr exp as Software engineer in J2EE platform .
hello
im deepika
i want to take admission in i2it for IT management.can anyone tell me wat kind of questions are asked in its entrance test.there are four sections nd i want to know about all d 4 sections.plz provide me some sample questions for practice especially of program specific ques...
hi i am a new guy here...i2it@2007
i saw lots of post here regarding I2it...but most of them seems to confused what they want to do.. I2It is only good for you if you are good....same is with any school in world...so dont cry for placement
any way i like to start @raven:20-03-2006
he ...
Hi, Thanks for your reply and also for your kind concern.
That was the last message i have posted here. After that i too changed my decision and didn't taken admission... now i am working with accenture from the past 10months and also doing MCA corrospondance from annamalai University....
I know this is a very late post, but my views might be helpful for some body.
I really wonder how they can offer placements to most of their students when the take in 3 times a year with 8 IT + 4 MBA total 12 courses per a batch.
This institute is not at all a recognized one. They take in...
I know this is a very late post, but my views might be helpful for some body.
I really wonder how they can offer placements to most of their students when the take in 3 times a year with 8 IT + 4 MBA total 12 courses per a batch.
This institute is not at all a recognized one. They take in...
oops.. i did a blunder... by mistake replied to another post on I2IT here.
but as I told, visit tht I2IT thread. I answered ur ques thr..
ya. i m currently student of I2IT,
visit this thread.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/19402-i2it-pune-admission-2007-a.html
u asked some ques thr also. i answered it thr.. ck it out..
this is latest thread abt I2IT admission that I started. I also answered plac...
hello ravi
i got a call letter from i2it for a MBA management course
i jus wanted to know the placements statistics, the average pay packet
i jus wanted to clear da confusion dat if im payin 3.7lacs for a 2yr course at i2it then i should be atleast gettin a decent pay packet after the c...
ok buddy.. best of luck
thanks for the reply
i have prepered to join i2it but waiting for my parents to give green signal.
@ Nihir...chk out ur mail buddy..
1 1
Hi nihir das,
This is daksh a student of International Institute of Information Tech. Pune.
just revert back to me on
daksh@sharma.co.in
regards,
daksh
Hello RAVI sir
The impression about yours is that your are genius.
Sir i had given interview for I2IT and i have selected for september 2006 MBAP-AIT course. sir i want to know about the reputation of this institute in it industry, is it a nasscom listed institute?what about its placements?...