Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Info required : International School of Management Experience(ISME) Banglore XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

ISME boasts of names like CMU,MIT...... They say they gurantee placements...Infra looks fantastic...Fees is competent...But no much info available....What say ppl?
Edited By Oxymoron: Title changed to reflect the full name of the institute
B I U Post
CAn any one plz tell me abt the placements at ISME Bangalore...I have converted the call and thinking of joining...plz suggest whether I shuld join or not...!!!!!!!!
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Why don't you visit Campus for more details. . Online can give u rough idea only.
    Aweson Mr Anirudh today i am planing to visit ISME why dont you .... 07 Feb.
    @Balls
    Greetings from ISME!
    The entry point depends on the previous experience of the student.
    Most of our students in the past have got annual package of Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 6,00,000/- with the highest being Rs. 8,50,000/- last year.
    Best wishes,Team Admissions
    @Balls
    Greetings from ISME!
    The Eligibility Criteria for admission is:
    CAT/MAT/XAT/ GMAT/ GRE or any other National Management Aptitude Tests. Selection is purely based on merit.
    Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
    If you...
    i have a question about placements ? what is the minimum and maximum package offered to the students, r u placing in abroad also ?
    Dudes
    what scores they take into account, like CAT/MAT/CMAT etc, if they are taking what is the minimum percentile they are looking into, if someone has not done CAT/MAT etc, what is the procedure / process for applying into the college
    @Balls
    Greetings from ISME!Yes, you can apply for the same program. But you need to submit the new application along with all the documents and has to under go all the admission process as usual.
    Best wishes.
    Team Admisson
    Hi there, can anybody help me in answering my query,if i appear for the GDPI current year, not cleared the round, I am i eligible for applying for the same program me in the next year?
    Visit the page (http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/official-isme-2012-14-admission-queries-isme-admission-team-t-84310/p-3594581) and the ISME website to get to know and experience ISME.
    my friends...
    although in this site we are not allowed to blame any college but it is only for help.......
    i have done a good 10 days research(as i was free these days & got admission in isme)..the truth of this college is...
    please don't take admission in this..
    1-it is non-aicte(y...
    :banghead:hello seniors...
    please tell me about this college as almost nothing is on the website.
    1-what is the avg & lowest placement?
    2-how many companies visited for final placement(not for visiting or summer intern)?
    3-how many got highest placement?
    4-in a poster launched by...
    :banghead:hello seniors...
    please tell me about this college as almost nothing is on the website.
    1-what is the avg & lowest placement?
    2-how many companies visited for final placement(not for visiting or summer intern)?
    3-how many got highest placement?
    4-in a poster launched by ...
    Guys whts the fee structure
    writing n intrview..
    whether they conduct gdpi or essay writting / interview??????
    can u please tell me abt the average package dre..?
    can i plz get d contact no. f ny ISME alumini..i gt thru the gd/pi round..nw m in a fix to join or not..please help..ny suggestions?
    If you have got so much work experience, then why choose ISME. You have a reasonable score of GMAT also. Try good colleges like IMT Ghaziabad, FORE, LBS, MDI Gurgaon, Great Lakes....The list is big@@@ISME should be the last option for u!!Yes its a good collg! but for one with so much Work Ex., i ...
    I attended their interview and can say that the professors are awesome.