Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IMS Ghaziabad XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

heya all..
a truth abt IMS ghaziabad (possibly u know abt it)
69 69
biggest fargiwada college i ever seen in my life is IMS gziabad.....i gt 89.7 in cat and 70 b.tech,70 12th,57 in 10th but not short listed hehe.....
and one of my frnd hv 99 in mat and almost same profile is also not shortlisted.....
IIM ka baap ho rha hai...CAT k koi value ni hai as they ...
2 2
Thanks for an eye opener !!!
Frens this is the story of not only 1 but all the MBA colleges in India...Symbiosis chargig 10 lkhs...Nm charging 8 lkhs....infact this fee hike(almost 100%) has affected me badly..i have Narsee monjee call but this much money!!!!!!common i dnt have a machine to print notes....i think there shud ...
1 1
dear raveena, if ur CAT (and not MAT) %ile is really 88%ile, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF IMS!!! bt ya, i definitely wud had suggested u IMS in case u had scored 38%ile in CAT. hope u've understood wat actually i want to say.
1 1
hello.
i have received a gd/pi call from ims,ghaziabad.
cat percentile is 88.48.have no idea about this college.kindly suggest.
Hw bt chargin 8.5 Lacs 4 IMT-N ???? I raised the same qstn in IMT-N forum but seniors had no reply i gues!!!!
the above facts are absolutely true, and ya ims may not top regarding placements or for that matter anything positive, but it will definitely top the list if a survey is conducted among the b schools of the world regarding human rights violation!!!! i guess most of the people who have some aquain...
7 7
I completely agree with you.Though i can't verify the stats(15% etc) but the overall picture is true...
7 7