Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IIRM aspirant XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

hey puys,
i will also distribute in this thread rare GD/PI material.
i m aspirant of IIRM Jaipur. but there is no info on pagalguy on this inst. actualy all the discussion on the threads about mat institutes r revolving about instutes of delhi and noida and one or two selected inst of bangl...
1 1
B I U Post
tyagsa Says
Well, as per my info. its an average college.....one of my friend is in same college & its his feedback.

well i also have same info.
  • Like 1
  • Share 1
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    hello frnds..
    cud anybdy do tell me.. tht do IIRM accepts any score except MAT??
    realy enthu for geting admision thr bt havnt scored much in MAT waiting for ATMA nd CAT results do tell me if IIRM accepts those scores?????
    seniors nd puys.... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, as per my info. its an average college.....one of my friend is in same college & its his feedback.
    hello,
    cud anyone please giv some more info. about the institute...like how much score from MAT and CAT do they accept,how gud its reputation is,what is the placement history,fee structure,etc..
    Is it one of the best institutes under MAT...and which are the other gud mba colleges in rajasth...
    thx fr the info
    but can u tell hw gud the institute is??
    i got 99.77 in may mat
    is it worth or... just a ok types institute
    hi thankx for the information........
    Hi,
    Does IRM accept ATMA scores as well..nothg is mentioned in their website though. Kindly reply ASAP.
    nice info..
    hi,
    here i m attaching a file. it is about BUDGET-all we need to know.
    all we know that this is the hot topic for all the coming GD/PI.
    i think it will help u.
    doc file
    General Overview of the Rural Development Sector
    Back
    INTEGRATED development of rural areas is one of the abiding tasks before the Government of India. The National Common Minimum Programme' (NCMP) of the Central government reiterates the cardinal importance of villages to the overall dev...
    1 1
    Prime Minister and also In-Charge of the Ministries/Departments not specifically allocated to the charge of any Ministry viz:
    Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions; Dr. Manmohan Singh
    2) Ministry of Planning;
    3) Department of Atomic Energy;
    4) Department of Spac...
    1 1
    FARM PRODUCE PRICE POLICY
    The main objectives of the Government's price policy for agricultural produce aims at ensuring remunerative prices to the growers for their produce with a view to encouraging higher investment and production. Towards this end, minimum support prices...
    OVERVIEW OF Agriculture
    Agriculture is the mainstay of the Indian economy. Agriculture and allied sectors contribute nearly 22 per cent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP of India), while about 65-70 per cent of the population is dependent on agriculture for their livelihood. The agricultural outp...
    hey puys,
    i will try here to distribute my GD resources.
    if u like this and require more then plz tell me
    ATB