Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IIFT 2012-14 batch GDPI shortlist out !! XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hi all,
Shortlist for IIFT GDPI is out-
http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/2012_14_R_14122011.pdf
Use this thread for result analysis and to discuss further process.
Congratulations to all the call getters :)
PS:
link to IIFT threads for this season.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum...
51 51
after reading ur post ...
i called iift...they confirmed what you said that the result will be out in first week of april... :-(
now i'll have to submit the fees for SCMHRD....huhhh...:banghead:
:w00t:
Possible....since most of the B-Schools (top ones) will publish the final results in April, it makes sense for them to publish the result by April First week otherwise they have to keep publishing the waitlist one after the other...huge operational burden......
If they atleast put it...
I just called up IIFT office @ 011 26857908(Sh Gaurav Gulati) and was told by a lady that it would come out by April first week.:wow:
Nonetheless I am not sure if she was the right person to speak to. So have even written a mail to admissions@iift.ac.in :clap:
Will keep puys updated with th...
3 3
hmmm..mine's still showin site down.. if so, false alarm..my bad!
Come on.. Its getting opened.. Tried 3 times after seeing ur post, it has opened all the times
hey guys iift site is not opening..saying site is down..
the date mentioned in some or the other posts is 15th or 16th march as result date...but its too far away..
That's interesting. But was there any student overlap between any of the lists? If there was, that figure won't be exactly correct.
when should we expect the final selections results?
If you follow the previous year's thread you will find 2 waiting list each of 100 were released.
A person wl 98 in 2nd waiting list made it to iift k
so = 236 + 80 +100+ 98= 514 ppl
also probability suggests that if 150 iift d seats go upto 350, then 60 seats of IIFT K should take around...
Yes as far as I know, this info is correct. After this, till what rank people converted IIFT-K is not known as they were called via personal e-mails and calls, but it is highly improbable that the number would have gone upto 675. It might be somewhere between 430-470.
6 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusumwal
Does anybody have an idea as to what would be likley cut off for GMAT candidates in IIFT? When do they announce the shortlist; the one on their website doesnot contain GMAT candidates.
Originally Posted by ayandas
For the current 2011-13 batch, t...
Cool.. Thanks buddy.. I didnt know about it.. I hope its true
Any senior, pls throw some light on this?
Wow...great to know that...I just pray to god that 675 comes to 988 and all the puys get a seat either in Delhi or Kolkata....
2 2
Yes..so in short..arnd first 350 got thru IIFT-D
U mean to say after the 316 list WL movement fr delhi was 37? (236 plus 80) (Refer to my previous post)
In my knowledge..even for delhi WL movement was till 37(around)...correct me if I m wrong
Last year list of 236 was released for delhi n 80 for kolkata. All these 316 people finally had a seat in iift delhi.
Then people were called n seats were filled for iift kolkata. So that means from 317 till 675
Correct me if i am wrong seniors.
For the current 2011-13 batch, the final cut-off with the wait list movement went down till 675....What do u mean by this sir?? Does that mean out of top 675 people only 220 guys choose IIFT and others left for other colleges?? Itna waitlist movement hota hai kya?