Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IES Management College and Research Centre Batch 2011 - 2013 - Admission Queries XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hi All
I am Punit Tharwani, currently pursuing PGDM from the Graduating Batch of 2011 at IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai.
Since December 2010 MAT is over and FEB 2011 CET is right around the corner, I decided to post this thread to answer all the possible queries that an...
2 2 4 Comments
mmp90 do we have to pay whole fees of pgdm programme at the t.... 27 May '13.
manasviov hi my cmat may 2013 score is 165 my hu rank is 1868 n sta.... 19 Jun '13.
B I U Post
hii puneet..cud u plzz tell me the fee structure of pgdm and and the avg salary package. of ies.
and dos it accept Mat ..
and wh will d forms b available??
regards
bharti
Yes, We at IES accept CET Score for PGDM admission.
Regards,
Sandeep Shelar
MMS - 1st Year,
IES MCRC, Bandra,
why is punit_t banned>?
hi
I have queries about PGDBM program.
Is Mhcet score accepted for the PGDBM program?
When are be forms of PGDBA coming out?(there is no information on the website)
Hi All
As per the official notification on the MH-CET website, CET for Admission to Full Time MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM Course for the Year 2011-12 will be conducted on 27th Feb 2011. The Sale of Information Brochure and Application Kit will start from 3rd Week of January 2011.
For more details, c...
1 1
Here's some information about IES Management College you would certainly be interested to know.

IES is one of India's oldest and most respected Public Charitable Trusts committed to education and successfully running 62 institutions, which impart quality education.

IES Management College and Research Centre (IES MCRC) is committed to academic excellence and in a short period has become one of the premier B-schools.

Courses Offered
It offer several full time courses which include
- Master of Management studies (MMS) affiliated to Mumbai University,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by AICTE
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Health Care and Pharmaceutical Management)(PGDM (HCPM) approved by AICTE

Part Time courses affiliated to Mumbai University
- MFM
- MIM
- MMM
About the Director of IES Management College and Research Centre
Dr Dinesh D. Harsolekar is the Director of IES Management College and Research Centre. He holds a post graduate degree in Accounting and a Ph. D. in MIS. Dr. Harsolekar has 25 years of industry and academic experience. He has authored two books and has written several articles. In addition to conducting training programmes for executives of many companies Dr. Harsolekar has also taught in various B-schools in Mumbai as a fulltime and as a visiting faculty.

Thanks and Regards
Punit Tharwani
IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai
Batch 2011
:: IES Management College ::
  • Like 3
  • Share 3
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U