Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IBS HYDERABAD(2011-2013) batch XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hi Guys.
I got selected for MBA at IBS HYDERABAD and I am definitely joining it!! [smiley]
Eligibility for Admission
The program and campuses where you are declared to be eligible for admission based on your overall score are given below:
MIB-IBS Hyderabad MFC-IBS Hyderabad
M...
3 3
hi guys..!! plz message me if u hv any queries about IBS-HYD. I am a current student of the batch 10-12.....
Hey guys
Please help me with my query too.Are we suppose to get laptops with Windows(7)professional?
Is it compulsory?my laptop has vista home premium and meets the rest of the criterion as mentioned in enrollment letter.please help me asap!
Hey guys
Please help me with my query too.Are we suppose to get laptops with Windows(7)professional?
Is it compulsory?my laptop has vista home premium and meets the rest of the criterion as mentioned in enrollment letter.please help me asap!
I think, the payments time wud be at 13th as written in our offer letter.
own laptop
R we supposed to purchase our own laptop or we need to
compulsory purchase at IBS Hyd??
TO SOLVE ALL YOUR QUERIES RELATED TO IBS HYD DO JOIN THE GROUP ON FACEBOOK WE ARE HAVING MORE THN 500 STUDENTS INCLUDING MORE THN 60 SENIORS SO GUYS DO JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AND BE IN TOUCH ..............CHEERS SEE U ALL AT IBS.................AVANISH TIWARI.......
https://www.facebook.com/h...
june 12th during registration...
@ Puys....can we purchase our own laptop or do we need to get from the IBS offices only??
I would also like to know that are IBS Hyd officials flexible about laptop configuration. I actually happen to have an Samsung NC10 already which is technically a Netbook and not a Laptop, it does satisf...
i am coming...ibs hyd.....any body coming on 29th please calll -09860012318..
varun modak
ibs batch 2011-13
Hi guy one urgent query, We need to pay a draft of 50,000 towards hostels, books and deposite. when do we need to pay that---- on 29th may registration or 13th June registration?
Hello Batch of 2013
At last im done wid my internship.... its time to go bak to campus ... we ll be reaching campus by 11th June .... its surprising that all of u r in a mood to attend prep classes ... anyways hope to see u in campus ... Have fun
Cheers
Abhrajit
IBS Hyderabad
MBA(F...
1 1
Whose ticket you want to book yours of your cousins? sorry to ask because I see you wrote MDI Gur in your profile. are youselected there? and you want to leave that for other college?/???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
preparatory classes are from 30th may
we are supposed to report on 29th
it is compulsory to attend prep classes
u can avoid these classes only if u have any exam
I am sure my last post was going to be groaned upon.. but its true. I know this for a fact cuz my bro passed out from der and so did many of my friends... All those joining IBS hyd.. be assured .. ur in safe hands. All you have to do is work hard to be in the Top bracket.
exactly.....I also heard that it has reduced t0 650 bcoz cutoffs was little higher....
Have heard it too !!!
Yet to be confirmed though !
:lookround:
I want to know the batch size of year 2011.....I have heard it is reduce.......Is it right or wrong?
I'm in too !!
Cya guys on 28th May 11.
Regards,
Abhishek
well am sure u wud not be dreaming and posting on pagal guy @ same time... anyways this is a thread only for IBS hyd students and not for anyone who wants to have some fun poking at ibs, hyd.
IBS hyd may not be in top 15 now but only due to infrastucture issues & close down of centres like in ...