Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IBS HYDERABAD(2011-2013) batch XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hi Guys.
I got selected for MBA at IBS HYDERABAD and I am definitely joining it!! [smiley]
Eligibility for Admission
The program and campuses where you are declared to be eligible for admission based on your overall score are given below:
MIB-IBS Hyderabad MFC-IBS Hyderabad
M...
3 3
Oh! Great!!

umm..did you get the entire amount after filling and sending some written application,
or did you get it by sending emails only? help me a bit please??
I was told my draft would be dispatched by 30th july, however, now they are asking me to fill a written application and send that. and then they'd forward the draft,!!

I hv even mailed them the application but yet to rcve any refund
PLS HELP
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Oh! Great!!
umm..did you get the entire amount after filling and sending some written application,
or did you get it by sending emails only? help me a bit please??
I was told my draft would be dispatched by 30th july, however, now they are asking me to fill a written application and sen...
yes i got 79k by draft
they posted it on 1st and got it on 4th
1 1
hey Have you received your money back or not? coz. i havent received it back yet..! and i am tired of sending them mail after mail after mail.. its been 4 months and i havent yet received any amount,
they mailed my on 15th july stating that they'd dispatch the draft by 30th july, And now i ma...
Hi i m from one of elite college(nit)
woult it be justifiable for me to join icfai hyderabad
nops.. i thought i m the only one to suffer..
whom to contact nw?
1 1
Anyone got refund... of 79000
why they are taking so much time!
i tried to call them..
but they r not providing any info through phone
just giving another numbers
1 1
That's actually gr8 news.. congo!
Dear Friends
Can anyone from seniors help us in getting the refund back. The details are as under-
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 1:17 PM
To: 'info@ibsat.org'; '.NishantAggarwal'
Subject: REMINDER-5: IBS - REGARDING WITHDRAWAL FROM MBA (CAMPUS: HYDERABAD) 2011...
any info abt the refunds..
anyone got it back!
bcoz of delay in du exams i hv still nt reached ibs hyd , ne1 who is attending d prep classes kindly let me knw wht is goin on der n wat all im missin out on.Thanxx
u will get a prepaid taxi that will charge u around rs. 600-800....
nd a time about 1.5 -2 hrs...
1 1
yes urvi preparatory classes r already going on at ibs n regular clases wil start frm 12th
1 1
hey cn u tell me how much time does it take from d airport to reach campus n is der ne arrangengment for transfers frm d airport
have the classes started at ibs hyd.?
hey guys im also planning to join ibs hyd 92/100 , bt somebody told me that most of d faculty of ibs hyd is shifting to imt hyd will dat affect our future prospects in any way????
when will the classes be held after registration.And can any one tell me why ICFAI hyderabad was UGC recognised last yr bt not this year......are they flouting some rules
hey..it has been 3days..i have nt got confirmation letter n details..could u plez tell me all the details ???
thanks in advance..:)
the same case is wid me...they'll take a lot more time to reply.....still keep checking their website....prep classes are commencing from 30 may,2011 and registration 12 june...
1 1
hey..i gota a mail from ibs hyd and i have sent them confirmation mail yesterday bt till nw i have nt received any mail . also i dont know about the payement of fees structure ,date of admission n joining n when class is startin and all the details about hostel ...