Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Christ University MBA 2012 XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

This thread will guide you to admissions for Christ University (Institute of Management) for 2012... Admission notifications can be seen on Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka also.
All the best aspirants!!!
17 16
If ne1 can find exact placement stats for cuim , he/she will b considered next 2 god. They dont release placement data. All i can say is avg pkg last yr wuz around 5-5.5 l and consider it around der or a bit lower coz of slowdown
Try getting some useful workex meanwhile...
it will not effect if u get good score i.e >95 in mat and fill the minimum eligibility criteria of institutes which in most caser is>50 in grad
1 1
Hello,
Please tell me, if backlogs can stop the admission process, as there is a very high competition.
I had backlogs in Engineering (B.tech) and it took 5 years for me to complete, a year extra than regular.
I'm looking forward to take the MAT in september, will my bad academics effe...
would any1 plz ans this query regarding the placement stats pertaining to this year??????
how many %age of students are placed in christ banglore and what is the average salry package in christ ???
hi im abhi from bangalore can anyone let me know the manufacturing unit in the city for the ost
Anyone here from Kolkata....... ?????
What about OST???
hey if der is any1 4rm vizag or andhra...plz help me...
im findin it difficult 2 get OST in a manufacturin organisation
wher r u dng ur OST??????
hey wad abt OST...wher r u dng it?
me frm vizakk!!
hiii any1 4rm visakhapatnam???????????
anyone who are wait-listed ---> selected ?????????
me not selected message : we regret to inform that u r not selected due unavailability of seats !!!!!!
WHAT ABOUT SECOND WAIT-LIST ?? WHAT'S Happening Guys please reply
Do any1 have any group for Christ Main Campus???????????
https://www.facebook.com/groups/christmbakengeri2k122k14/
Those who have got into Christ Kengeri kindly join above mentioned link..
Anybody from Bhubaneswar/odisha selected for main campus.if any one want to avvail room plz reply,if possible mail me at avinashmohanty88@gmail.com
Guys plz help me out m selectd for d pgdm+german mba in christ bt i do hv a family business & i hv been selectd in edii gujarat for pgdm in entreprenuership.....do anybdy hs idea abt edii hwz it?? m bit in dilemma for christ bcoz of high fees & a dispute on its deemed univ status.....plz help
Only after the last date of fee payment for the selected students, can you expect a call...
It indeed requires a huge investment. In terms of ROI, its not that great as the general MBA. Placements are centralized. But in terms of international exposure and learning it is really good. Its kind ...
plzz seniors reply..