Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Christ University 2010-12 Admissions and Suggestions XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hello aspirants,
The admission notification for MBA in Christ University Institute of management is out for the followings :
A. MBA (Christ University)
Six trimesters/two years program
1.Main Campus:
Specializations: HRM/Lean Operations and systems/Finance/Marketing
2. K...
16 16
hi....
i am working in a s/w firm in blore.. and want to pursue exec Mba .. will it be a good option to do itfrom Christ Unviersity,blore? will it add to my chances to good placement ....? I cannot do regular MBA and distance learning doesnt attract me much ... kindly help as i found exec MBA ...
hi....
i am working in a s/w firm in blore.. and want to pursue exec Mba .. will it be a good option to do itfrom Christ Unviersity,blore? will it add to my chances to good placement ....? I cannot do regular MBA and distance learning doesnt attract me much ... kindly help as i found exec MBA ...
i want to know whether this christ (mba) vcu (ms) dual degree or specialization wont create any problem to my career or job because of doing mba and ms at same time....and whether i will get good job opportunites .................and how it will differ from normal mba..............
hi nikunj, pls come to gmail.
i want to know whether this dual degree or specialization wont create any problem to my career or job because of doing mba and ms at same time....and whether i will get good job opportunites .................and how it will differ from normal mba..............
Pursuing MBA wid MS (VCU) depends on ur career goals. The placements are almost same as Christ main campus mba bcoz the placement process is centralized. The students can sit for placements in main campus as wel as VCU campus.
There is no chance of changing ur MBA-MS to MBA at main or kengeri ...
I have been provisionally selected for the MBA with MS Business (VCU, USA) of Christ University for the Academic Year 2011-2013. can any suggest me whether it good to do mba with MS Business (VCU, USA) ...
the Q depend on ur profile...
basically expect the Q on why MBA... and specialization field...
they may ask on academics... and if work exp hai toh mayb Q on that..
so it depends entirely upon u...
yes they take a total of these... and along with these ur
academics..
entrance exam score..
work experience (if any)
and
extracurricular activities as well...
Do they take a total of GD MP WSA & PI for the final results
What were the questions asked to people who got selected in PI
What were the quetions asked in to those who got selected?
hi....
I have been provisionally selected for the MBA with MS Business (VCU, USA) of Christ University for the Academic Year 2011-2013. can any suggest me whether it good to do mba with MS Business (VCU, USA) ...
There will be no issue but u must bring it to their concern....
Ok Thanks.
But what about the 4th of June ? I wont be able to attend the first class, will that be an issue? DO I need to contact anyone regarding this at Christ University? Please let me know
They will not cancel ur admission... "Payment of fees does not guarantee admission to the institute"- don't be scared by this statement. It means that u have to submit original documents also and failing to do so will cancel ur admission. Hope it clarifies ur doubt??
Hello Puys...
According to the Christ E-Admission Card the classes commences on 4th June , and my final semester exams ends on the same date. As a result I wont be able to attend the first class. The card also mentions that payment of fees does not guarantee admission to the institute.
I am...
you should have looked at the fees structure and placement scenario before applying... plzz do so in future..
You can't do anything now... Well, I don't hav much idea abt placements of german mba. They will not change ur alloted course now. rest u can contact admission cell for more info.