Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2012-2014 - Admission Queries XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hello Puys
The admission season is started and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2012-2014 of BIMM Pune.
We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries.
Admission 2012 - 14 New Admission - Prospectus & Application Form f...
11 11
akshay_batman can i take admission in BIMM ?? at current situation.. a.... 25 May '13.
cynicalruchi @soumik.ganguly Close the thread.. 21 Feb.
bro.....how its placement for a fresher having BE with EC.
it is worth to join BIMHRD(MARKETING AND FINANCE)..if i am already selected in IBS(MUMBAI) and ITM(BANGLORE) marketing in both.
Bro.......is it good to join bitm for telecom management,after BE (ECE),acc to placement......
hwz marketing n finance from BITM......
Dude,do you have any idea about placement of fresher in telecom management from Bitm..........!!
If u still have chance goo for ITM navimumbai it has better rankings and ROI over Bimm + no AICTE issues... Even Christ is good choice...
sir...i called up SBS on 21st may to know my chances of selection...dey told me on phone to write a mail to dem requesting to knw abt the results....I did d same as ws asked to me to do...n in response I got a call frm SBS....
dat I have been selected for PGDM FRESHERS from BIMM.....so I cance...
take bimm
bimm
replied to u earlier
ye toh fees hai mam
sir...i called up SBS on 21st may to know my chances of selection...dey told me on phone to write a mail to dem requesting to knw abt the results....I did d same as ws asked to me to do...n in response I got a call frm SBS....
dat I have been selected for PGDM FRESHERS from BIMM.....so I cance...
no he is just an aspirant like u
dekho yaar lene me koi prob nai bitm ko aapke liye lekin ask urself will u take same pkg.as u r rning now aftr mba?
if yes take bitm otherwise try next yr.for bimm or any other gud clg.:)
gud luck...
:grin:r u studying in BITM
It depends upon which specialization u r opting ..marketing or any other
1 1
Hey ur profile just look like as mine, me too having 2.5 years of work exp. in telecom sector and am too from (EC) B.E. , ya you can surly go for BITM, the added advantage u will get at the time of placement is ur exp which is worth of 4 years, and ya...ek telecom wala hi doorse telecom waale k...
1 1
guys give idea about telecom management,Bitm.........wheather to take it or not.
1 1
guys plz help me out i made it BITM 2012-2014 I am BE (ECE) and 4 yrs of work exp in GTL as a Telecomme enginneer .... its worth to join plz help...
guys plz help me out i made it BITM 2012-2014 I am BE (ECE) and 4 yrs of work exp in GTL as a Telecomme enginneer .... its worth to join plz help...
6.5 lakhs is the average or the highest package...
hello friends,got telecom and marketing from bitm, is it good to take admission,applied for finance..please reply..highly confuses..
hello friends,i have got telecom and marketing,is it good to join??..applied for finance ....please friends suggest what to do..please.
Hi Friends...
FB group for you all who are there in 2012-2014 Batch.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/455270974499952/
Neeraj kukreja