Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2013-2015] TISS HR and other programs queries XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hello everyone,
I am a student of Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRM&LR;) at Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.
This thread is for any queries that you might be having related to admission process or any other activities at TISS, for HR and other programs. I...
30 24 48 Comments
RBansal123 as the exam is over.. it seems that some of the ques were.... 23 Dec '13.
prat10 @gdm4u87 a quick query! around how much waitlist moveme.... 10 Apr.
B I U Post
How is Executive PGDM-HR in TISS?I was thinking to apply.i have around 2.5 years of experience in Deloitte?Should i consider applying for the course?
1 6 Comments
Anchun @EyetoEye ..I am not aware of the entrance process. Kind.... 24 Mar.
Anchun check this video on experiences of one of the EPGDHRM par.... 25 Mar.
Can anybody tell me ... Do they conduct only one interview for those ones who have applied to more than one course ???I applied for two courses .. HRM + Media and cultural arts ...Is there any separate interview of media wala course ???If it is not there ... Then entire one interview goes on HRM ...
adityaknsit each course has its separate PIT, PI. 15 Feb.
hey i wanted to knw about the placmnt in community organisatn n developmnt program.. plz help.. and has anybdy receivd a mail relatd to the date n venue of gdpi??
ashmajoka yes i hav pit on 21 march. 28 Feb.
hello everyone,wat is d average package of development studies and diaster management of 2013 & 2014??? reply plsss thanks in advance
14 Comments
dreambegins @anj93 question shld be well directed ....not direct:D(b.... 10 Feb.
anj93 :) :) . 10 Feb.
hey can you please tell me abt the placements in TISS health Administration... Thanks in advance...
rishiiee ul get the intrvw venue at campus itself...best is..to to.... 10 Feb.
wll the cutoff 4 ol the progrms will b same dis year?????
Has anyone from Gurgaon/South Delhi, got 'R.D Engineering College' as center ? If yes, do let me know, we can hire a CAB and go together. It is freaking far, travelling in metro is very painful ....Center mein 'Delhi' bhara tha saalon ne Meerut ke paas rakh diya..
5 Comments
atshy21saraf @Alphonse bhai center change hua kya..???. 20 Dec '13.
Alphonse nope :( . 20 Dec '13.
Guys i have been allocated test center very far from my place(janakpuri,ND-58).
Is it possible they will change it ?
TC- RD eng. collg Ghaziabad
I applied for center in Delhi but i don't know y they hav done so.
Admit Card : Candidates who have successfully completed the application form will receive their admit cards on email by 13th morning.
A list of candidates to whom the admit cards have been sent will also be put up on TISS admission website.
Those candidates who have not received their adm...
did any one received hall tickets?? please kindly reply
Hi..did anyone receive their TISS admit cards today??...worried to the core
4 Comments
TheChaser nope nthng yet :( . 12 Dec '13.
Guns.Ablaze Candidates can now access their admit cards by logging in.... 13 Dec '13.
Hello.. The admit card seems to be a source of worry for us now.. !! Will it come soon ?? Worried.
1 4 Comments
manukk cool.. :) . 10 Dec '13.
meenaramani did u guys get the admit card?. 10 Dec '13.
hey puys...did anyone receive the admit card of TISSNET 2014
4 Comments
spartan88 @doubtingThomas Hanging on then.. 03 Dec '13.
Archi06 It will be emailed in the second week of December. Don't .... 03 Dec '13.
Can anyone provide the link to previous TISSNET papers.
ergo_pooja www.missiontiss.in/.... 25 Nov '13.
hey Wt is the cut off for Social entrepnrshp & Rural managemnet at TISS ?
I have applied and opted my exam center to be in jamshedpur. i want to change my exam center to lucknow.is it possible???how to do it???
doubtingThomas @sourabhchourasi - contact TISSCARE and let them know a.... 14 Nov '13.
I have applied for the TISSNET exam and have paid the fees . The application is submitted successfully.However i don't want to apply/appear for the exam now , is there any way to get the refund .The last date is approaching fast .Plz help .
deepansh89 @Delhitimes - no u can't. 12 Nov '13.
hey!! any1 plz tell me whch r the best courses tht i cn apply to in the tiss mumbaicampus?....i am a female engineer(2012 passout) general catgry....other than hr which rthe nxt best courses...in terms of reputation and placement, both...plz guide asap, i am yet to apply fr tiss!!
20 Comments
neer91 hmm ...n m counting on u fr the marksht thing! :) . 12 Nov '13.
rishiiee ya ya...me too did the same.... 12 Nov '13.
This FAQ document might help resolve some queries related to form filling and TISSNET in general.
pdf file
Hi Everyone ,
I want to apply for TISSNET'14, just wanted to know other than HR&LM; which are other good programmes offered by TISS. Please suggest.(preferably anyone from TISS)
4 Comments
pk.mit MSW & Development Studies are good courses. You can c.... 28 Oct '13.
vjvish @pk.mit again if y knw abt placements please suggest :) . 29 Oct '13.