Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2013-2015] [Official] SITM, Pune Admissions Queries and Discussions XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

hTc
Welcome to the official "SITM 2013-15" Admission Queries and Discussions thread on Pagalguy !
SITM, Pune is the pioneer in the field of Telecom Management in the entire SAARC region started in 1996. It has also received €˜Best Domain-specific B-School €™ award by Bloomberg-UTV in 2012. In nut...
3 1
gitudhruba i jst arrived in pune. can i go to sitm hall directly 2 1.... 02 Jun '13.
I guess, i have already answered your this query on our facebook group. If anything more you would like to know then let us know.
sir answer my query pls... #2165
hole bhalo
1 1
@neelcr07 are tor o hobe...chap nisna ;)
1 1
@rohit1525 yes if i get a chance...i am opting for it.
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management
Symbiosis Knowledge Village
Near Lupin Research Park, Village Lavale,
Mulshi Taluka, Pune-412115
this adddress is fine right?
@kaushal1988 im sorry to bug u guys but last few questions.. please address them.. i know it must be somewhere in the thread but then please.. 1. is hostel compulsory? 2. if i want to opt out then how much would i lose? only the pre induction of 10k or anything more? 3. and the address u guys g...
20 days to go for the results...
2 2
is hostel compulsory even if parents are in pune?
@aaditya000 so r u going to opt it??I just wanted to ask that will it give an opportunities to go in finance sector because it's a system and finance degree and when i went through the four sem subjects there are some core subj of finance also so that i have asked or in telecom sector generally a...
want to know*
sir i want to about placement at SITM. Are they profile based? i kind of have bad acads....
10th : 70 , 12th : dnt ask. GRAD : 55. pls be frank i dnt wana spend 9 lacs for nothing. thanks in advance..
1 1
@rohit1525
buddy I am also an aspirant like u.....U are applying for telecom management.So u have decided that u wud be perceiving ur career in telecom mostly.If u doing Telecom Management .....then obviously higher chances for jobs in telecom sector only.
U need to evaluate if u want ur c...
2 2
senior help me, after doing mba in system n finance , will it confine to go in finance sector or any other sector or student will get job only in telecom sector .??@hTc

@abhishekdev4 said:
Anybody who can help sort out this query....I have a TCS wrk ex of around 3years....converted both SITM and SIOM.....can anyone suggest which of these colleges will be better for my career as a whole....
Depends on your interest, both colleges provide specialized MBA degree.... See whether you like Telecom or Operations! Opportunities seems to be similar in both the choices!

ATB
FORE School of Management (2013-15) 
  • Like 1
  • Share 1
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Anybody who can help sort out this query....I have a TCS wrk ex of around 3years....converted both SITM and SIOM.....can anyone suggest which of these colleges will be better for my career as a whole....
@hTc @kaushal1988 hi, hav a few questions.kindly address them asap as our decision depends on that.1)how much can a work exp. person with 30 months work ex in IT expect from the college (from systems and finance stream) ? u can give approx figures(approx annual package).2)may be it wud not be th...
1 1
@hTc heya....wht are the opprtunities in telecom industry right now?...is there any growth...i hv gt selectd in SITM n SIOM which is better option if future growth is concerned...??...m vry mch confused...as many of dem are telin operations mai flexibilty hai....n SITM is niche domain...so cant g...
what amount will be deducted if i withdraw the seat before start of a session.plz help