Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2013-2015] IBS Hyderabad Queries XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Hello all PUYS,
We are happy to solve your doubts regarding IBS admission. Just follow the link and get your doubts cleared from current STUDENTS as well as seniors.
[smiley] CLICK HERE
harshjaiswal hey friends i secured 72 in gdpi do i stand a chance for .... 19 Apr '13.
B I U Post
Hey Thanks a lot for explaining :)
@megha6788
Score above 550 in GMAT are excempted from IBSAT Exam. That means they need not appear for IBSAT Exam. The Process of Admission through CAT or GMAT is given below.

-> Register through <www.ibsindia.org/ibsat> with correct details.
-> You will get a link to your email in couple of days, where in you need to give your complete details & choose the
Test centres.
-> In that link, you can select the option that says you are applying through CAT or GMAT. So, you need not write
IBSAT Exam.
-> Within a week or two, you will receive the Prospectus to your Home address mentioned by you.
-> For any Further details, You need to contact us on our Toll Free no. <1800-200-6969>.
  • Like 1
  • Share 1
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    hey, I wanted to apply to IBS hyderabad with my GMAT score (670). Can anyone tell me if this can get me a call? Also, right now there are application forms for IBSAT exam...but I would like to apply to this institute with GMAT score.... does anybody know the procedure for this?
    3 Comments
    richa2223 i am seeing many people with good work ex of 2-3 yrs join.... 08 Apr '13.
    IBSwaitlist at IBS hyd they maintain a 7:3 ratio of freshers: experie.... 08 Apr '13.
    @montupatel_05 you are requested to continue with the queries and discussions on this thread too, along with the Facebook group.
    1 1
    Hello all there, ask get your queries solved with us....
    just follow us on fb "IBS ADMISSION QUERY"