Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2013-15] Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), MBA (MMS) Admission Thread XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (also referred to as JBIMS or "JB" or just Bajaj) is the Department of Management Studies of the University of Mumbai (Bombay).[1] It is known for its post-graduate management programme.
The full-time Master of Management Studies (née. MBA) progra...
9 9 3 Comments
AbhishekRotkar I am a OBC (non creamy) candidate from Maharashtra .Do I .... 30 Apr '13.
Aim2013cat is it through CAT too? I thought it was only by CMAT... 25 May '13.
As the admissions for 2013-15 have been closed, so closing this thread as well. For general queries, post in JBIMS admission queries thread.
@VijayRawat Need a help, regarding the point "Out of 120 seats, 102 seats are reserved for Maharashtra students and 18 seats are open for Rest of the India students." I was born in Nagpur(Maharashtra), till class 12th was there in Nagpur, then went to West Bengal for B.Tech. My parents are from...
VijayRawat As you have done your graduation in WB so a WB student, i.... 09 Sep '13.
Please vote for us.
I want to know about final seat distribution of JBIMS. I did my SSC, HSC and engineering from Pune University. I come under OBC NCL. Do I come under Home University criteria? And also let me know last year's cut off for the same.
does JBIM take XAT scores?
5 Comments
rajatjain10 JBIMS admission is through DTE's Centralized process and .... 09 Sep '13.
missionCAT13 @rajatjain10 rajjo :p :w00t: . 09 Sep '13.
When approximately do the DTE forms come out?
4 Comments
merlin11235 They are changing dates as the process changes. 06 Sep '13.
aimJB After Feb CMAT results.. 09 Sep '13.
I am currently working in TCS......n giving CMAT in september....I wanted to know what is the admission procedure to various college on the basis of your CMAT scores.....is it like we need to collect forms frm colleges in which we wish to apply and if yes at what time do we start getting the form...
5 Comments
Pardita @rajatjain10 hey.....this DTE can only be filled by Mah.... 04 Sep '13.
rajatjain10 @rhea22 ....Around June-July!! @Pardita .... Nope any.... 06 Sep '13.
i have done 10th,12th,grad in maharashtra.but i don't have a domicile certi from mah.i have been living here for the past 10 years.will i be considered a maha candidate?or, do i need a domicile certi for that?
3 Comments
falconrise Engineering Grad is applicable for domicile certificate? .... 05 Sep '13.
dark_lord13 @falconrise if one has lived here long enough then he is.... 05 Sep '13.
I wanna knw dat apart from applying for cmat do we have to fill n e separate form for JL Bajaj too lyk dat in case of cat where we have to apply separately too all colleges (apart 4m IIM's)??Also I want too ask dat to which colleges I have to apply separately dat accepts CMAT score??
merlin11235 there is no J L Bajaj i know of but no you don't need to .... 06 Sep '13.
102 seats for maharashtra...what does it mean? done HSC in maharashtra, graduation in maharashtra or born in maharashtra??? rply asap
3 Comments
That_Guy All of them? That seems unfair! I have passsport from bom.... 04 Sep '13.
merlin11235 All or atleast domiciled in maharshtra. 06 Sep '13.
102 seats for maharashtra...what does it mean? done HSC in maharashtra, graduation in maharashtra or born in maharashtra??? rply asap
Any sc reservation in JBIMS ?
3 Comments
ayushnasa If you have a domicile from Maharashtra, the answer is ye.... 22 Aug '13.
merlin11235 yes. 06 Sep '13.
Hi can anyone please give me the final batch profile of 2013-15 batch?
merlin11235 You will get that on the website in a few days. 06 Sep '13.
Hey guys just wanted to share the info about a free national mock CMAt competition which is happening on 18th August 2013. Here is the link
hello people I have a doubtcompleted my 10 + 2 in Maharashtra , B.Tech in Hyderabad. Domiciled in Maharashtrawhile applying to Jamnalal bajaj institute will I be a Maharashtra state candidate or non maharashtra state candidate?
4 Comments
rajatjain10 you will be taken as Maha Candidate under OHU(Outside hom.... 07 Sep '13.
akshayjos007 @scorpionhunter @merlin11235 @rajatjain10 : thanks so .... 07 Sep '13.
hello.. please can anyone tell me the cut offs of cat and cmat 2013 for sp jains, bajaj, somaiya, sydenham, welingkars, met, chetna and nl dalmiya
13 Comments
bono32323 Add 15 more to GK for OMS Candidates :( . 12 Aug '13.
vaani_shah omg...this thing is surely gonna kill me.... 22 Aug '13.
Heya guys! I am in the last year of my graduation and was looking eagerly for some good B-schools to pursue my MBA/PGDM.. I need to know if there are any compnies offering the studnts CTC above 5 lacs?? It would be better if i cn hv a senios's nmbr..
10 Comments
Grk9 most of the it sector companies that recruit thru these b.... 07 Aug '13.
Grk9 always aim bschools atleast with the "A" catgeory rating. 07 Aug '13.
I completed my B.E in 2012 and now I want to pursue MBA. I will take admission in a BSchool for the academic year 2014-2016.So there will be 2 years gap as I am currently not doing any job. I am currently into my Family Business. So these 2 years will be considered as gap or work experience. I me...
deepak1139 As per me,that should suffice!! :-) . 26 Jul '13.
ishaquek52012 thank you for the reply. 26 Jul '13.
when will the Msc finance result be out?
no vacancies for sydenham,jbims,welingkar,somaiya for 4th round
6 Comments
risky64 Hi Guys,Just enquire about your chance of Getting admissi.... 09 Aug '13.
sanketn4 they are not receiving the call...risky64 are you sure @ .... 12 Aug '13.