Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2012] UPES Dehradun Admissions XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Heyy, i am a final year mech. engg. and my academics are as follows:
10th- 83%; 12-81%, CGPA- 8.2 till date. Got 82.21% in MAT Sept 2011. Planning 2 go fr MBA(O&G;) in UPES. Can u give me the overall scenario like placements etc in the sector. Planning to go fr Dec 2011 MAT. Suggest.
B I U Post
@anu7789 I got mixed responses about upes from ex and present students.
really confused what to do..
UPES_Dehradun Dear Anu, UPES is an evergreen institute for domain speci.... 03 Apr '13.
@plaban1990 Kindly get in touch here M : 9810571225, you can also email on skohli@upes.ac.in Hope this helps. You can get you queries resolved here.
@Verto Last year we has 85.71% students placed by companies like Accenture,Global Data & Infosys,Mahindra Satyam,Re-connect,Transgraph Consulting,Mittal Processors Pvt. Ltd. This year 48.48% have been placed by companies like Mahindra Satyam,Infosys Technologies Limited,Wipro Technologies Limite...
@UPES_Dehradun i was told that the documents for applying the education loan have been dispatched on 27th April 2013. May i know if the initial amount of Rs 1,81,000 will be paid throuh loan??
thnx
@Crocin Aviation Management has a good scope in the future. With a growth rate of 18% per annum, the Indian aviation industry is one of the fastest growing aviation industries in the world. The Government's open sky policy has led to many oversea...
ny1 selected for aviation management...????
Amandeep123 Hey peeps! I am selected for the UPES Aviation management.... 20 Sep '13.
@verto yar i m having my gd for kj som in april .. counting on it . hav got quite negativ feedbaks for upes ..m keepin it as bakup ..wat about yu ??
@upes dehradun...i was told that the documents for applying the education loan have been dispatched on 27th April 2013. May i know if the initial amount of Rs 1,81,000 will be paid throuh loan??thnx
@UPES_Dehradun
What is the placement statics for MBA Energy Trading for year 2012 and 2013.
min , max & avg salary packages offered.
what is this fee for Rs. 30,000 (computing device and allied computing services)
Thanks
@anu7789 Hi... I also got the same offer.
bit confused about it....
what r ur plans...
what is the present scenario of aviation management in respect of placement..as well as future scope.???plz help!!its urgent
@mani4390 You will be pleased to know that 77.19% students from Logistics and Supply Chain Management Program have been placed by companies like Shreyas Relay Systems Ltd.,Oxylane Group,Kuehne Nagel,ITC Ltd.,Advance Group of Companies,,,Markets & Markets,ASTARC Group. If you are lookig for a chan...
shashwat_13 @UPES_Dehradun   kindly throw some light on the lowest, .... 25 Apr '13.
sir, i got selected for my second option i.e logistics n supply chain...how are the placement records for this sector??? and can i know if there are any chances i cn get converted to oil and gas???
Amandeep123 Hello buddy Logistics and Supply Chain has a very good pl.... 20 Sep '13.
@nehacat yes i am
@nehacat yes i am
@anu7789
We are pleased to inform you that placements for MBA Energy Trading have been decent, 48.48% students have been placed in companies like Mahindra Satyam,Infosys Technologies Limited,Wipro Technologies Limited,Triple Point Technologies,L & T Infotech Limited,Global Data.
Amandeep123 My friend got placed at Wipro Technologies Limited.He pas.... 20 Sep '13.
@UPES_Dehradun sir, i got selected n opted for ENERGY TRADING . wat is d placmnt scenario of d same ... pls inform ..
http://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/privateuni/petroliumuni.pdf
Atleast they are being true. Unlike many other colleges who fake placement figures big time.