Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2012] UPES Dehradun Admissions XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Heyy, i am a final year mech. engg. and my academics are as follows:
10th- 83%; 12-81%, CGPA- 8.2 till date. Got 82.21% in MAT Sept 2011. Planning 2 go fr MBA(O&G;) in UPES. Can u give me the overall scenario like placements etc in the sector. Planning to go fr Dec 2011 MAT. Suggest.
B I U Post

Any seniors in Oil & Gas management at UPES?

• Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Got selected for UPES MBA Oil and Gas Program.I have also appeered for the GDPI process of FORE,TAPMI,BIM,IRMA,TISS.Please give me info regarding placement scenario for MBA Oil and Gas Program at UPES,DEHRADUN.Please reply soon.
    No one has answered this question, yet. Get cracking.
    how many many students already enrolled in MBA oil n gas 2013-2015?
    5 Comments
    UPES_Dehradun Chances are slip. You can get in touch with the administr.... 21 Jun '13.
    Amen001 My friend is studying at UPES,Dehardun.He is happy with t.... 21 Nov '13.
    I am planning to attend the GD/PI on june. I would like to know the recent GD topics asked in the previous GD rounds. Also, what chance is there to get selected as most of the students have already been admitted?
    hi..i hav taken admissin in mba et.......i just want 2 knw hw was dis year campus placement
    hi..i hav taken admissin in mba et.......i just want 2 knw hw was dis year campus placement
    got selected in bimtech for insurance managmnt and in UPES for power managment.highlly confused..plzz help..which one i shud choose??or else i shud go for siesmumbai..
    Crocin same confusion is here.... but in upes i had got lscm.... 16 May '13.
    @dev89@nehacat yes i am
    plz tell me the exact scenario of placements in oil and gas.as in how many students frm this ear batch have got the ppackage of above 6,00,000 and are the students from technical background get a preference in placement process.P.S. i am from BSc chemistry and i am heavily confused. Any help from...
    Koi toh reply kar do!!
    Hi,
    How many students are currently enrolled in LSCM 2013-2015.
    I wants to change branch from Aviation to LSCM.
    What are the chances to get it changed?
    Is it possible to get branch changed after submitting fees for particular branch ?
    Hi,
    Can anyone plz tell about the procedure to change branch?
    Whether we only needs to email regarding branch change request or we need to give any interview again?
    Please confirm!!
    Amandeep123 Hello buddy as far as I know that you cannot change your .... 20 Sep '13.
    @UPES_Dehradun also inform me abt the package being offered for mba power management for 2013 batch..plz do inform
    UPES_Dehradun Dear Plaban, to know more information on packages, recrui.... 05 Apr '13.
    @UPES_Dehradun can u throw light on the placement in mba power management for the batch 2013. Plz give me a detailed information..thnx
    @UPES_Dehradun can u throw light on the placement in mba power management for the batch 2013. Plz give me a detailed information..thnx
    UPES_Dehradun Companies like ABPS Infrastructure Advisory Pvt. Ltd.,L &.... 04 Apr '13.
    shashwat_13 @UPES_Dehradun the placements shown on the website is exc.... 19 Apr '13.
    @plaban1990 I'll be paying a visit to the campus by 15th April. Until then, i'm going through the same dilemma as all other, i.e; Confused!
    Although i've heard a lot in the good side. Recent placements of 2011-2013 batch makes it sound sliding down the cliff.
    So, couple of more days to thin...
    @anu7789 thnx for the info...but when i contacted them for the palcements they told me the scenario with a few companies that came in 2011 n 2012....u can contact sandeep kohli from upes at 9810571225
    @arunabh0007 oh man.....nice to meet u man...thnx for that day.....wat abt u????r u going???i got in power management.....
    @plaban1990 Dude.. Guess who.. Then guy who lent you pencils and eraser on the day we had GD/PI at Landmark.
    I can see the dilemma in your queries about getting admitted in UPES. Well, the same applies in my closet.
    @plaban1990 o&g; is gud here .. rest all streams r strugglin in terms of plcmnts. heard dis frm my frnd a passout in ENERGY N TRADING. she got placd in mahindra .she said if u hav othr options thn its foolish to consider upes fr admissn. im cnfused as well..
    abthefuture Hi,. 06 Apr '13.
    @anu7789 r u telling abt the entire scanario of ups palcement or only abt energy trading??