Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

2012-2014 SIIB Admissions Helpdesk XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Welcome all SIIB Aspirants!!
The Admissions Team takes great pleasure in reaching out to you all. As we take the first step forward on this thread, we declare that we'll help you in the many steps that you shall take in the journey you've stepped foot on.
A brief introduction about the rev...
14 14
hey.. do u hav any idea wat was last years cut off!!! ?
i searched it over sum portals and it ws given dffrnt evrywhr!!!
Could you let us know the positions IT companies recruit for?
hey yaa
thanks for starting the thread!! are you serious 49 was the gen cut of for agri business.i am planing to opt for this agri business..but tell me something why is the demand for cut off is less than that off IB..scope in agri business is not that bright or the placement comes to the AB...
Heyy could give us some abt the fees for two years. Website says it 7.7 lacs
Well, since last year, the concept of sectional cut-offs has been scrapped. It's just the overall SNAP score that is considered for the GD-PI stage.
Keep following this thread for more on SIIB admission dates. The dates shall be put up on SIIB website soon. Registrations close one day prior t...
3 3
Is there is gonna be sectional cut offs ?
and whn is the registration opens for SIIB..?
one more query is that.. i have no work ex.. so how much itz gonna affect my chances ?
Welcome to the thread. It's too early to take a call on cutoffs. However, going by the last 2-3 years' trends, what you say might just come true. And, the competition to get into SIIB has also been increasing year after year. Let's keep fingers crossed. All the very best for your preparations! Do...
2 2
Thanks for starting this thread! :cheers:
Looking forward for SIIB. I believe this year's cutoff will shoot +10 marks more than last year's for IB program.
Hi...
Please find below the cut-offs for last year
Program MBA-International Business
Category cut off
General 107.5
SC 72
ST 36.5
Physically handicapped 58.25
Kashmiri Migrants 90
Program MBA-Agri Business
Category cut off
General 49
SC 28.5
ST 33.25
Phy...
6 6
What was the snap cutoff for SIIB Last year and please tell for Agri Business as well