Advertisements

(2011-13) DMS IIT Delhi Final Results XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

Proceed to https://spreadsheets.google.com/embe...ZjdUamJfZVE6MQ
the collected data:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spr...eQ&hl;=en#gid=0
6 6
By when can we expect the next list??
1 1
NMIMS above IIM I & K...IMT Ghz above FMS,IIFT & MDI...
Hey Fellow Seniors and batch mates
FYI
Objective Survey: Overall Rankings
Cheers To IIT Delhi faculty and Alumni !!
2 2
I converted in the last list, but I am not taking it up.
Thanks IIT-D for the convert
and thanks a lot seniors, u all were the most helpful seniors of all the gdpi processes that I attended
The deadline for fee payment for the people who made it in the second list is June 23. The next list, therefore, can be expected within a few days of June 23.
When is the next list to be declared???
Withdrawal from the Programme on or before 21.7.2011 will imply refund of fees after
deducting Rs. 1,000/-. For any withdrawal after 21.7.2011 only Rs.2000/- security deposit
will be refunded.
BTW, I am quoting this straight from the offer letter. The least you could have done is to...
1 1
@Seniors
I wil be withdrawing from the course and i wil b in delhi not until 6th july..can u please tel me when is the last date to get full refund.
GREAT WORK!!!!! and also don't forget that there would also be people who had taken admission initially and would be taking it back during dis period.
3 3
No . of people who have joined faceboook community of IIT D and are in 2nd list convert will give a fair idea of how many people will join IIT d from that of second list. In the first waitlist I had checked before and had found that 10 guys had joined facebook and when finally 2nd waitlist result...
3 3
I find the situation like I am conducting an Exit Poll and u don't find any reason in it. I agree that until the real results come it won't make any tangible difference but it does help all those people out there , anxious about there dreams getting realized. It does no harm if people can get ind...
2 2
Hey Mayank... Don get frustrated man.. God knows how the info you have collected helps people (Im one of the guys).... If the admission committee at IITB did not share info it maybe due to some protocol of theirs... Hope you convert man... All the best!!
1 1
It is a five day week. But there are guest lectures and some other events that are held over certain weekends. As for the number of class hours, it depends, really. Last semester, our timetable was such that we did not have any afternoon sessions on one weekday, and had classes from morning throu...
2 2
Hi Seniors,
Please throw some light on the schedule at doms---> a 5 day week or a 6 day week , how many hrs of classes per day, any pre assignments to be completed before joining...
Thanks,
Sindhura
1 1
I AGAIN request all the people selected in 2nd list and also people thereafter, who are not gonna join, to please post their WL numbers.It would be a great help for the other wait listers. It will especially help the working guyz in planning their things.
Currently I have listed the following ...
2 2
Thanks for asking this query. I have been wondering myself. Unfilled seats=colossal national wastage of resources. I hope somebody clarifies in certain terms soon.
1 1
WL 62 has joined XLRI and it is confirmed. All the best!
Have converted IIT-D in the latest waitlist
But will not be joining..FMS, its gonna be
waitlist in GEN moves by 1:D..ATB!!
2 2
I request all the people selected in 2nd list who are not gonna join, to please post their WL numbers.It would be a great help for the other wait listers. It will especially help the working guyz in planning their things.
Currently I have listed the following people who are probably not gonna ...
2 2
For everyone,the orientation is on 20th and central registraion on 21st,there is no difference in info provided.Please join https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_199829356722131≈=1 group for DMS 2011-2013
1 1