Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

The PG Guide to English - All kind of questions on VA Verbal

Hey folks.
3 weeks to CAT..
VA/RC your bugbear? Ask any VA related query here...
I will do my best to answer them
I am jobless as it is :)
Shrutz
Edit 1: No questions like what is the superlative adjunct to the simple future that maybe used with an intransitive verb?... They do...
57 56
B I U Post
subscribing ...
fnds,
one que..
what u call a person who seeks meaning of his name????
2 2
What I do is keep in mind everything that has been mentioned before the first comma.After that,as I meet the subsequent commas,I skip/remember them as per the info they provide.
In the given example,the things I pay attention to has been written in bold-
The first and most important rule of...
2 2
Go through this u might get gud help
Commas | Punctuation Rules
IMO the the best way to deal with it is to correctly identify the subject & the object of the sentence & try identifying whether the part following the comma relates to the subject or the object...
2 2
Haan Spect(acular) bhai..yahi prob hai inki...:D
Gazab kar rahe ho.....
So kar hum uthe hai, aur aankhein aapki nahi khuli...
Awaiting your views on it. :)
AT
1 1
I could make out what is the exact problem.You are unable to understand a sentence that is filled with commas??Is that the issue??
plz guys help me i am again going to start preparing for CAT 2012.i have problem in sentence correction,para jumble.second thing , how to work on vocabulary.if possible plz mention book name also......because i am doing self study this time so ur guide is very important for me.
thanx in advance
plz guys help me i am again going to start preparing for CAT 2012.i have problem in sentence correction,para jumble.second thing , how to work on vocabulary.if possible plz mention book name also......because i am doing self study this time so ur guide is very important for me.
thanx in advance
Guys plz help me out:-Don't feel comfortable while reading senntences with multiple commas..i need a good approach in this..like.m posting a sentences tell me how to analyse that sentence..
The first and most important rule of legitimate or popular
government, that is to say, of gover...
Guys plz help me out:-Don't feel comfortable while reading senntences with multiple commas..i need a good approach in this..like.m posting a sentences tell me how to analyse that sentence..
government, that is to say, of governm...
agn an analogy
heart: cardiology
a)brain: psychology
b)history: histology
c)civics: polity
d)fossils: palaeontology
its an analogy,,
Identity:Anonymity
a)flaw: Perfection
b)careless:mistake
c)truth:lie
d)fear:joy
plz give d ans wid why?
80.You and I did this.
81.work comes second for Tony and me.
82.Is it her you are looking for?
1. D
2. B (not very sure)
Analyse the following transcript (from the movie Matrix) and provide an appropriate
answer for the questions that follow:
Neo: Morpheus, whats happened to me? What is the place
Morpheus: More important than what is when.
Neo: When?
Morpheus: You believe its the year 1999 when in f...
Allusion: indirect reference
Illusion: unreal vision
Delusion: false belief
Elusion: escape
1 1