Access Multiple B-Schools and 50 + MBA/PGDM Programs
Choose your preferences to Apply
- Faculty, Placements etc.
Enroll Now for your MBA 2014-16
1. In most cases, an adverb is formed by adding '-ly' to an adjective:
* Time goes quickly.
* He walked slowly to the door.
Adverbs modify, or tell us more about other words, usually verbs:
* The bus moved slowly.
* The bears ate greedily.
Sometimes they tell us more about adjectives:
* You look absolutely fabulous!
They can also modify other adv...
Or you can say specifically "the condition of a country's athletes depends on the facilities etc,."
[Correct me if Iam wrong.....]
The condition of a country's athletes/ has worsened.
Hope this helps !!
plz quote the rule used(with links/refernces)
PIck a suitable fill:
1) Good students like you and he/him should study regularly.
2)what can we do to stop them/their worrying about us.
PS: plz provide the logic also
My Dear friend, Grammar is not like a cricket score that changes every minute. Over years only couple of things changes in grammar. So, if you are saying that Wr...
(A) had elected early retirement rather than...
m looking best resource for grammar
i do have wren n martin..but..its quite old thing for now...ANY WEBSITE may be..the best one.will do
WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE>>pls help me weak in dat
THE + SUPERLATIVE
'the' is placed before the superlative:
* He is the richest man in the world.
* That is the biggest crocodile I have ever seen.
* She is the tallest girl in her class.
COMPARATIVE + THAN