Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Grammar and English Usage Verbal

A. At a time when there is so much revulsion towards corruption in all walks of life, Sachin seeking to subvert the law sends out
entirely wrong signals.
B. At a time when there is so much revulsion towards corruption in all walks of life,Sachin has been seeking to subvert the law
sends ...
3,544 users have answered this question.
14 24 Comments
B I U Post
Directions: Choose the option which best conveys the idea and is most suitable with respect to grammar and English Usage
62 users have answered this question.
Directions: Identify the part(s) of the sentence which has/have error(s).
A. Measles are among B. those ailment C. that is curable.
141 users have answered this question.
3 Comments
A. Either the president or the secretary B. has an option C. to donate funds to the Relief Committee.
83 users have answered this question.
A. Rohit is the only one B of the teachers of the AcademyC. who are receiving an award of merit this year.
127 users have answered this question.
2 6 Comments
A. These days news are travellingB. faster than it did in the earlier days,C. thanks to science and technology..
77 users have answered this question.
A. Unemployment as well as poverty B. influence the voters C. to cast their votes.
71 users have answered this question.
Directions: Each of the following questions has a paragraph from which the last sentence has been deleted. From the given options, choose the one that completes the paragraph in the most appropriate way.
Every aspect of contemporary life in market-industrial societies is permeated by the p...
50 users have answered this question.
Directions: Each of the following questions has a paragraph from which the last sentence has been deleted. From the given options, choose the one that completes the paragraph in the most appropriate way.
From its origins in the nineteenth century, the advertising industry owes its survival...
33 users have answered this question.
The only difference between causation and the value is that the word "cause" implies a...
32 users have answered this question.
No moral argument, indeed no argument at all, can compel agreement. It always remains ...
29 users have answered this question.
In 2002, Mr. Bush consigned Iran along with Iraq and North Korea to an “axis of evil”....
25 users have answered this question.
From the statements in questions choose the one that expresses the idea most correctly
109 users have answered this question.
2 5 Comments
Please name 1 or 2 good sites for excellent grammar preparation!! Anyone.. Someone.. Please..!
1 8 Comments
rahulgaur666 thanx. 22 Nov '13.
Sherjil @miseera "@miseera gud mam..." Mishrajee EL.O.EL. 22 Nov '13.
"it seems" vs "it seems that"can n1 pls explain the correct usage & the difference between the two !
krishna_17 you are giving a hypothesis when you are using 'that' . 17 Nov '13.
OhmDeep Please, have a look to the link. I hope, you get the poi.... 17 Nov '13.
hello frnd,, i am in big trouble that i how make my english to clear exam like ibps, my officer scale-1 total(128) but in eng-18(cutoff 19) , gen(oh),,plz any suggestion,,plz rply
if u can then u must ,,if u must then u can;'''''
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    14- The coachy my best friend play with me everyday. Write the sentence using comma, colon , semicolon at appropriate position
    In formal document prepared for meeting should contain1. Purpose of document 2. User expection from the document3. Brief details n content about document 4. All of these
    In formal letter for better understanding 1. Repeat ideas with picture and all2. repeat important ideas3. Refrain from repeating ideas4. One and twoIBM placement papers with solution
    9.Miss Sheela is dancer. Funny , arrogant and stylish. find type of error- run out error- sentence fragment -prepositional phrases
    8.what to include in business letter- purpose- reason of writing- For whom intended- all of above