Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

What is VAT???? - GD/ GK Material Prep Resources

VAT: Value Added Tax
The value added tax is similar to the national sales tax, however, instead of implementing one tax of a certain percentage at the time of retail sale, there is a smaller tax, proposed at 5%, added each time the product is resold or when value has been added. For example a ...
hey,
since the day i have been preparing fr the pi's and gd's i have been trying to understnad VAT...thanx to this place finally got the gist of VAT...gr8 thread.

ciao
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Hope this is applicable now....!!!
which the only state in india to implement VAT ............?
gr8 posting dude
pls tell me where u found these articles
any site or any book
Super Stuff!!
Now i knw wat is VAT!
Keep posting such gr8 articles.
Regards,
PEARL.
Dear Sivaram,
I wish to share these documents which will be useful to the prospective managers to crack the management tests.......
In fact, I am unaware of these facilities to group these to which genre...
As an old member in the forum, you will be able to guide me where to post or uplo...
hey ajeesh...
u make me rember of my first days in Pg..
even i used to ctrl+c and ctrl+v a lot.
i think u can upload this info and store it.the info will be unread once the thread becomes old.
so see o that u add the info in the section(required) and help the whole community.
take ...
hey, great info on vat....only prblm is that vat is not gonna come into effect anytime soon. Reason, simple......traders oppose it....and votebank politics takes over......though I wouldnt rule out a GD/PI for a commerce guy on VAT never got implemented...or why VAT was the best policy to never l...