Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling Prep Resources

Hi All,
This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ?
What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys who are aspiring for their MBA this year?
So, people...
86 22 Comments
gaurav796 Hi Puys,I stay at Bhandup, Mumbai and I am willing to giv.... 23 Feb.
craving4iim @gaurav796 m from mumbai interested pls give ur contac.... 28 Mar.
B I U Post
Hello I'm from Guwahati,Assam and I really need the TIME materials as there are no TIME center in Assam..plz some one help me out..hope someone will do the needful in this regard. :lookround::lookround:
hey m from mysore n need material for cat prepration from time or ims.. can anyone out there help me??
hey buddy can you help me out
but i am from bhilai, chattisgarh
is there anyway you can help me out?
hi..anyone from delhi ncr who has study materials ( magazines, study booklets, novels, test papers or anything.)...and willing to donate some of them.
Thanks.
Please mail me at
Hi, I have an entire set of TIME material along with some extra material from IMS, CL,etc. Anyone interested from Ranchi only (coz u will have to collect it from my home) can pm me... :
Which edition 2009 or 2010 ?
hw can i collect it frm u?
I wish to donate a lot of GDPI magazines and test papers. ALong with them is CET material.... Interested students please PM me. All is well and all is free.....
Siddharth Jain
only for verbal and little bit of di.
Hi i have ims, and Career launcher material for cat (some TIME materials and quite a set of mock qn papers and two years cat,xat, snap, jmet papers too). I am from chennai. Interested candidates can PM me...
if someone in delhi want to give his/her books or material that would be great !
thanks
Do you have TIME material for CAT??
I stay at Andheri
hi,
i would like to give out material.
material details: cat study material for verbal from IMS (photocopies),quant from CPLC,few handouts from TIME for verbal,quant and di, CET test papers from TIME, last 3 years papers of CAT and XAT,TIME material for GDPI and...
hii
i am anurag from bhilai
any bhilai puy from here who can help me
hiiiiiiiii dear.
i m vikky frm jaipur..
i m prepring for cat..i wnt cat material.:lookround:
regarded,: most welcome..
Hi, i stay in Pune, i wish to start preparing for MBA for which i will need some material. Kindly provide me with the same.
Thanking you in advance.
Hiral Trivedi
strictly no buying no selling
3 3
Hi
Ravneet From Bangalore
Aiming Cat-
I Need Study Material--
Please help
My contact number is
Waiting :):
hey..is anyone from delhi/ncr willing to help me in availing the material ? mainly i'd like to have copies of practice books like arun sharma
buddy the puys dont sale their materials they donate !!
so keep it cash safe ..if theres sum puy having the material they gonn help u for sure !!
PS: read the name of the thread .. it says it all !!!~
cheerz~~
1 1
hello
i am from navi mumbai needing materials for cat and cet.
someone please give it to me.
all the cost will be credited in your account or paid by cash.