Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Electrical/ Electronics and communication engineering core interview questions. Prep Resources

hi puys,
panel in mba interviews always grill on acads related questions. so plz help out each other n post core questions that can be asked in management college interviews
18 18
B I U Post
Add to it that in a 3 phase system, one of the 3 phases is near it peak value at any moment of time. However, in a 2 phase or a single phase system, there are moments where you have zero values at some instant. A 4 phase system could also provide what a 3 phase can, however, there is very little ...
1 1
HLR = Home Location Register. Associated with an MSC. Every cell user has a home circle, and the HLR connected to the MSC in the home circle has ur details.
VLR = When roaming to a different MSC (circle) the details need to be passed on to the MSC you are visiting. But how that MSC will know y...
3 3
well, then why dont we use 5phase or higher for transmission??? :::|::
1) Radio waves have a prob travelling through salt water, so the best solution is to raise the antenna above water and then carry on with the communication.
Otherwise there are several methods like:-
(i) Acoustic transmission - These use hydrophones.
(ii) VLF(very low freq) radio waves...
1 1
1. how do you make two 2 submarines under water communicate with each other?
2. What is an antenna? what shud be the ideal length of an antenna to receive a good signal strength.
3. what are HLR and VLR?
A three-phase system is generally more economical than others because it uses less conductor material to transmit electric power than equivalent single-phase or two-phase systems at the same voltage (wiki)
oh!great thread.was looking out for something like this.
:cheers:
why do we use 3phase for power transmission? Anybody knows this answer?
Moore's law: The no. of Transistors Doubles every 18 months in an IC
3 3
Damn great thread
gr8 work buddy...thanks...
with inc rev bias elctrc field across p-n jn inc. at a certain rev bias the field imparts sufficient energy to a thermally gen carrie in crossing d jn. the carrier on colldng with a crystal ion on its way, disrupts a covlnt bnd prdcng nu elctron-hole pair. this process is cumulative nd produces a...
1 1
Is there any1 who knows d logic for selection sort using 8085....
BBC World Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why does BBC radio reach all parts of the globe and not FM
1 1
hi everyone
i need some help
i m goin for the xime interview and they r into asking questions abt the electronics sector in india
questions like which is the largest indian electronics company ? which is largest electronics company in india ? etc r very common
if anyone has any materi...
hi all,
can you tell me any famous personality from Electronics background whom i can talk about in he interview?
( offcourse he should have an MBA, otherwise cross question will start coming...)
2 2
3G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Compared to the older 2G and 2.5G standards, a 3G system must provide peak data rates of at least 200 kbit/s according to the IMT-2000 specification. Recent 3G releases, often denoted 3.5G and 3.75G, also provide mobile broadband access of several Mbit/s t...