Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Electrical/ Electronics and communication engineering core interview questions. Prep Resources

hi puys,
panel in mba interviews always grill on acads related questions. so plz help out each other n post core questions that can be asked in management college interviews
18 18
B I U Post

How can a 40w tube lite be started with 230v AC/DC without using any choke/Coil?

CAT13: OA 98.74 Calls : IIM-K,IIM-S,New IIMs,SP Jain,XIMB & IITD Converts: XIMB (ek aad aur dila do :P )
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Where are VCBs, OCBs, ACBs used and why ?
    like ACBs are used in panel main incomers, VCBs at transformer outgoings etc....
    10 Comments
    prateeksinha04 haha no...SIR wud make me feel m in my 40s :P . 15 Mar.
    Nitesh27 :P . 15 Mar.
    Ceiling fans rotate anticlockwise while table fans clockwise why?
    tried searching on google..but din understand
    3 Comments
    prateeksinha04 @Nitesh27 thanx...but cant we use a table fan as ceiling.... 14 Mar.
    prateeksinha04 basically my doubt is....y armature is stationary in ceil.... 14 Mar.
    I said : i have done robotics .IIM interviewer : wt r degrees of freedom..how many ,,wts pitch -roll?
    photodiode and solarcell both are different solarcell depends on the conversion of energy from one form to another ie it is converting light energy into electrical energy .... while a photodiode is already biased but current can't flow through it untill some source of light fall on it and drops...
    How to speed up / slow down a series of rectangular pulses
    a) analogous procedure
    b) digital process?
    Why are functions of basis function similar to each other?
    http://labrats.tv/episode.aspx?e=6_d3pNNrIF0
    Can anyone post something on WiMax?
    What is the difference between a Laptop and a Notepad. Explain in Electronic design.
    @retry maalik dil jeet lia...
    1 1
    @Omkarp
    yeh dekho .. not sure how much it'll help
    I am in no position to explain any acads to a panel .. only know basic phenomena behind these devices
    1. Explain the working of a diode.
    Diodes are devices that allow current to flow in one direction but oppose flow in the reverse dir...
    6 6
    Frequently asked questions to me in interviews:
    1. Explain the working of a diode.2. Explain Zener diode, knee voltage, breakdown voltage. Applications.3. Explain Impatt, Schottky, and Tunnel diode. Applications.4. Difference between BJT, JFET and MOSFET. Arrange them in order of applicability...
    1 1
    @sarvshwet The basics of engineering won't change. Thanks for sharing!
    1.What do 0 and 1 in digital signify?
    2.What are the different number system used in digital electronics?-IIM k
    thanks !!
    paras_ag @abhiabhi15 can u please pm that document of sarvshwet....... 08 Apr '13.
    abhiabhi15 @paras_ag  even in pm there's no option to attach files...... 08 Apr '13.
    @abhiabhi15 here you go...
    but this file was made in 2007-08 not really sure if its still useful
    pdf file
    9 7
    @sarvshwet not able to download.. xml problem.. please pm me .. TIA!!
    1 1
    very helpful thread ..thank u all:)
    The Intel 8085 is an 8-bitmicroprocessor introduced by Intel in 1977. It was binary compatible with the more-famous Intel 8080 but required less supporting hardware, thus allowing simpler and less expensive microcomputer systems to be built.
    The "5" in the model number came from the fact that ...
    1 1