Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Economics: Terms and Discussions Prep Resources

hii, guys i am student of B.SC. agriculture so i am not very much familiar with economics term and their meanings so a lot of of time i feel difficult in understanding the issue related to economics such as equity , stock , etc i have difficulty especially understanding economics term . and one m...
34 34
soumilj I had the same problem when i started reading the economi.... 17 May '13.
B I U Post

• Like 2
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Data & Research >Research >Programs >Computational Tools > WB CAPI released!">Data & Research >Research >Programs >Computational Tools > WB CAPI released!">Data & Research >Research >Programs >Computational Tools > WB CAPI released!"> ◀▶✕ Computational Tools - WB CAPI released! Home >Data & R...
    1 6 Comments
    dimpyrawal is it relatd to big data???. 18 Mar.
    PhoenixScribe @dimpyrawal It's for primary data collection, can be use.... 18 Mar.
    Scorpio_19 Oligarchic form of government will give an impetus to nax.... 16 Mar.
    Hi Puys, I have cleared CREDIT OFFICERs exam of NAINITAL BANK and having interview on 22nd feb, can any tell what kind of questions should I expect as a fresher?
    I got this question in one of the interviews..
    Why cant India just pay off all it's debts to the US by printing more money (equivalent to the dollar amount owed) and not circulating that extra money in our economy so that our inflation doesn't rise?
    Answers anyone?
    1 11 Comments
    namrata124 is there any site specifically for intrvw stuff ?? . 20 Feb.
    shivam1298 the biggest problem with printing more money is devaluati.... 20 Feb.
    1 3 Comments
    Pagal @Scorpio_19 The reason why AAP opposes it is because the.... 19 Jan.
    Scorpio_19 Rookies at politics. Decisions should be taken after a th.... 19 Jan.
    Pagal i find myself in the odd position of admiring Reliance on.... 05 Jan.
    @PhoenixScribe @chintu61 @miseera @Scorpio_19 & all other economics enthusiast, I wish you all a very happy new year.
    Especially thanks to this section, I from being terrible at economics have grown to the extent of thoroughly enjoying Economics
    2 3 Comments
    Scorpio_19 A happy new year to all Pagals. May the new year shower b.... 01 Jan.
    chintu61 @EagleMenace bhai, u missed 61 :p Happy new year btw .... 01 Jan.