Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

CAT 2012 hyderabad study group Prep Resources

hiii guys...
every CaT aspirant (hyderabadi) can share knowledge,let study together.
i m sure with proper co ordination,healthy preparatory discussions we will be able to outstrip every milestone we face while chasing CAT.

post your questions,doubts,share tricks or whatever u want(by whatever i mean relevant)..

Sab MOH-maya hai
  • Like 9
  • Share 9
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    B I U Post
    i am also in after my disastrous result
    working at infy gachibowli
    anyone frm there???
    hi, hyderabadi puys this is 4 u
    If we reduce the salaries of our employees, then profits will increase by 35 percent.
    Because we must increase our profits, it is clear that employee salaries must be
    reduced.
    Which of the following most closely parallels the reasoning used in the argum...
    2 2
    Oh ok...Im pretty sure none from my company is thinking abt writing CAT. I thot it was something like "Combined study" like back in school
    1 1
    here study group means u are able to know all the aspirants in your city and hopefully meet someone working in ur company/studying in ur college etc.
    1 1
    Hello Friends,
    I have just started preparing for CAT-2012 and I think Study Groups is a great idea. So how does it work? Do we meet up somewhere to study together or what?
    Hi all Hyderabady Puys,
    seems like this forum has become dormant...! lets bring it back to life..
    posting its details on CAT aspirant 2012 too!
    Also i am help me !! :):)
    1 1
    i think option-d
    2 2
    lets dtart with this parajumble...
    S1: In the middle of one side of the square sits the Chairman of the committee, the most important person in the room.
    P : For a committee is not just a mere collection of individuals.
    Q : On him rests much of the responsibility for the success or f...