Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar CAT 2011 Study Group Prep Resources

Hi everyone...
This thread is dedicated to all those who are from Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar and are preparing for CAT 2011 & other exams....
Please make this thread active with all the suggestions and stategies to prepare for CAT 2011.
I request all you guys to first introduce yourself a ...
5 5
People,
I've PMed many of you guyz for a PG Meet. Kindly acknowledge your response.
As of now 4 Puys are affirmative. vjjani, ravi.catch22, myself & suraj2157.
Count me in...
bhaio...jaago.....iim waiting 4 u guys...
Hey guyz,
Itna sannata kyun hai yahan...????
I've found a buddy here, suraj2157. We are thinking of forming a group, where we can share & exchange materials, share our thoughts & "gyaan", arrange for Gds & lot more...!!! Everyone is invited to join us.
I say lets arrange a meet. What u ...
Hi Guyz,
I am a Software Engineer from Ahmedabad. Good to see nice amount of activity and nice group of people here. I was just looking out for this one.
When was the last meet, people? Wanna arrange for a PG Meet?
hello friends...I am trushit vaishnav...
from gandhinagar...I m mechanical engineering student....go for coaching at catalysis....works well for me...I have a blog on CAT preparation.... CAT-MBA
that is all about me.
I have joined Testfunda series. They are still preparing for new pattern mocks, so no mocks for me yet.
I have booked the morning slot on 17th. Dont know whether slots are still available or not. once they got fulled and then they again increased the capacity and opened the bookings. Cant say much of the present status.
1 1
doesn't matter who sets the paper!!!!!there is high probability of cat2011 being a gmat type paper with less focus on lr and more on cr!!!so plz be prepared as if u are a engineer!!!!The iims are hellbent on reducing the percentage of engineers!!!!!!caution!!!!
yes(test series)!!!! have u????if not then let me tell u it's the best in ahmedabad!!!!!
hey guys wat day are you going to take CAT11??
any one who registered in recent days plzzz share which slots are still remaining IN AHMEDABAD
Joined only testfunda test series...please specify what all test series have you joined.
Count me in...
Prashant Patel
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad.
CAT'10- 99.68% (First attempt)
And yaar, Why this thread is so dead??? Anyone from ahmedabad doesn't want IIMs!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:
deleted........
As only 2-3 months left for CAT, its high time that we should plan something and meet somewhere to discuss strategies.
Hi Guys,
I am Shrey Khandelwal, Working in TCS since last three years .. Gave cat three times before but never managed to get an IIM call...
Hi. I am Ayush and i am currently working with Yahoo Tourism after completing my B.com from Mumbai as i didnt gave my CAT exam before and didnt wannet to waste my year.
I think we all have started preparing for next year exams. So its right time to meet so that we can discuss our apprehensions regarding preparations and all. Its always better to share them as thence we ll know they are not only of ours. So who is ready to take the lead ?
Hi everyone..
i will be shifting to ahmedabad soon..and m planning on givin cat 2012..can ny1 of u plz tell me which classes r available in which is the best??
i live in satellite...thnks
Plan something... I would be more than interested to attend the meet and see what happens there...