Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar CAT 2011 Study Group Prep Resources

Hi everyone...
This thread is dedicated to all those who are from Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar and are preparing for CAT 2011 & other exams....
Please make this thread active with all the suggestions and stategies to prepare for CAT 2011.
I request all you guys to first introduce yourself a ...
5 5
Shouldnt we start CAT 2013 group for Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar? I called TIME/Endeavor for CAT 2013? TIME was quoting 26k as fees; and Endeavor Ahmedabad was quoting 29k as fees. TIME told me that their "weekend batch r full"...and Endeavor dont have "weekend batch"......... Do u guys have any id...
Hi I stay in Ahmedabad & have visited TIME as well as Endeavour Classes for general enquiry. Now, i am in a dilemma which coaching class to join? I have got reviews that TIME's test series & their results speak the volume for them inclusive of good teaching & analysis. But even Endeavour is havin...
hello guys....everyone geared up???
every1 filled the CAT form but didn't get a'bad as location?????/
For that u should see the ROI of each MBA programme. MBA in IIM-L and FMS are very cheap, yet very high in brand value. :)
Go for it.
financial constraints are there...i m in dilemma shud i go for mba which is so costly...is it worth spending lacs in top schools? do all studnts in top schools get job?
If you are staying in Gujarat (and are not gonna move out of it); then go for Endeavour (preferably in Ahmedabad; others are also good). But, if there is no financial constraints, also enrol in TIME test series of CAT 2013 , next year. Abhi Endeavour suru karlo.
hey guys new to forum....
i wanna start coaching for cat... endeavor renaissance or time? 4 cat 13
By when will they finish syllabus for CAT 2012 exams?
I am going for demo lectures of byju this sunday @ anand niketan?
How many mock tests and AImcats will they conduct?
Can we buy Byju's books separately?(if we dont want to enrol in his classes)
ne 1 from Ahmedabad goin @ Byju ???
Hi,
They have classes in Ahmedabad near S.G road. But the classes arrange once in a week on Sunday for 3-4 hours.....The fees is only 15k....
For gandhinagar guys/ gals; which one is better in terms of faculty, materials : Endeavour or TIME?
Hi Shushant/Blacklist,
I am in Gandhinagar and stay fairly near to infocity.
In Gandhinagar, it is difficult to find flats as more people have homes at ground floor and give rooms at first floor on rent at an approx of 2-2.5k per person. Flats little distant from infocity can be found but ...
1 1
Hey guys,
Even I'll be moving to gandhinagar in a month's time. In bangalore, anyways, Byju Sir class is the best. But now I'll be missing out on that. Do they have classes in gandhinagar??
I am working in Infocity.
Which CAT coaching centre is better esp in terms of
-distance from infocity
-faculty
-practice
-flexible timings (coz i am working)
endeavour or TIME.
Also, what would be the rent of 1bhk semi-furnished flat near infocity? Which ar...
Oh, I understand that. Sunday doesn't count as a Sunday unless spent for sleeping most of the day ;)
Will let you know when the next meet is arranged All PG meets are arranged at Zen Cafe (Amdavad ni Gufa) opp. G.U. building.
See you soon!
Hmmmm...sure....
I could not attend any of previous meets as I work in Anand and commute everyday between A'bad and Anand....And then on Sundays I enjoy sleep....But from next month am there in A'bad only...so can meet u ppl...
Well, good to hear that too Atleast you'll get to know what is there behind the red bricks, very soon!
You should come to PG Meets. It will be good to meet you. I arranged few PG meets last season, even an OMPA with a student of IIM-A.
Looking forward to meet in you in one of the meets
Hi...
I am not in IIM A yet....
I am through FPM this year..joining next month...
For ur info a brief intro...
Name: Dr Vishal Jani
BDS-Dentistry....PGDRM-IRMA.....selected for FPM in Eco and PSG at IIM A...joining Eco....
So I can help u about CAT and other exams...but I too do...
1 1